1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

FS: New Lakland Skyline Hollowbody 30 Short Scale

Discussion in 'For Sale: Bass Guitars' started by DeanT, Oct 13, 2013.

1. DeanT

DeanT Send lawyers, guns and money...

I have a new Lakland Skyline Hollowbody 30 short scale that I need to sell because of some unexpected expenses. I played this bass for maybe 15 minutes once. So basically it's brand new. It's flawless.

These sell for $1,000 if you can actually find them in stock anywhere. I'm letting it go for $935 shipped in the U.S.

As you probably already know, this Lakland bass is part of the Skyline Series and is made in Korea. It features a 30" scale, passive electronics, 1.5" nut width, a bound Rosewood fingerboard, Maple neck, compact HipShot Ultralight tuners, hollow body with an "F" hole, top mounted Lakland bridge/tailpiece and single coil vintage style pickups.

This bass sounds great. It's got a big, boomy voice and you can dial in many different tones with the two pickups. It's also very light (about 8 pounds).

I don't have a case for it (it didn't come with one).

Again I'm asking $935 shipped in the U.S. I'll ship internationally, but it'll cost you for shipping to your location.

PM with any questions.

KGrHqVnsFII861uNNBSKRz-5Gdg60_57.

KGrHqVrEFIfSPChBSKRzncOw60_57.

LaklandSH30-3.

LaklandSH30-6.

2. lpcarter

lpcarter Supporting Member

Jan 20, 2012
    Minneapolis, MN
    I love mine. Highly recommended bass

3. PM sent!

edit: never mind, bass is still available to anyone interested! :)

4. Smooth_bass88

Smooth_bass88 Groove it

Did this ever sell? Curious...