1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

TalkBass.com has been uniting the low end since 1998.  Join us! :)

FS:New Lite Weight USACG Alder P. Body

Discussion in 'For Sale: Parts, Strings, and Accessories' started by dregsfan, Apr 16, 2009.

1. dregsfan

dregsfan Supporting Member

Sep 13, 2006
    Texas
    This is a new USA Custom Guitars Precision shaped, lite weight, alder body. Tommy @ USACG personally hand selected a very nice cut of alder for this body (per upcharge). I asked for a lite weight piece and he really came through on it, as he always does. I've purchased several bodies and necks from the folks at USACG's, and their parts are outstanding. It is finished in Heritage Red by their in-house painter. It's such a high gloss beautifull finish that it's hard to photograph due to all the reflection coming off of it. Three coats of shielding paint have been applied in the pickup routes and the control cavity. Brass inserts are installed, so machine screws are used to secure the control cavity cover rather than wood screws. It's from a project I was doing for an individual that backed out. It's not had a neck mounted nor are the strap button pilot holes drilled. Output side jack is drilled for the 1/2 inch diameter, deep panel style jack. Very nice and very lite. Please e-mail with questions. $350 plus shipping from 77355. PayPal or USPS Money Order. Thanks. John

Attached Files:

2. dregsfan

Sep 13, 2006
    Texas
    Bump

3. dregsfan

Sep 13, 2006
    Texas
    Bump. Price Reduction.

4. dregsfan