1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

TalkBass.com has been uniting the low end since 1998.  Join us! :)

SOLD FS: NIB Markbass SD1200

Discussion in 'For Sale: Amps, Preamps, and Cabinets' started by moorebass, Jan 18, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Brand new Markbass SD1200 ordered from Guitar Center in October. I've taken it out of the box for the purposes of this pic. This was on backorder for 2 1/2 months and just recently shipped to me. In the meantime my gear needs have changed and I don't have any need for a large rig.

I can return this to Guitar Center and get my money back, but I thought I'd offer this here first.

$700 shipped.

DSC_0916.

2. PatO

PatO

May 21, 2006
    Colchester VT
    Trades? Maybe for a Mesa M6 Carbine?

3. Sorry, but I would keep the SD1200 if I had a use for a larger rig. Right now I'm playing at church exclusively and go through the PA. I'm planning to buy a small combo amp for home practice.

4. PatO

PatO

May 21, 2006
    Colchester VT
    Fair enough, had to ask.

5. This head is definitely worth 7 beans. It is a steal at that price !!! I have one and will use it for every gig from small to large rooms. It's a very highly configurable amp bar none. I use it w the MarkBass CLUB 600F32 212's and it rocks.

6. rpsands

rpsands

Jul 6, 2007
    Phoenix, AZ
    You're gonna regret getting rid of this man :)

7. Dee-man

Dee-man Supporting Member

Apr 6, 2004
    SF Bay Area
    Wanna trade it for a pre-owned SD1200? ;-)

8. Sure :). Would like to have em both at once actually. That'd be a monstrous rig. Unfortunately I'd have no place to play it as my practice room is being turned into a baby room with a little girl on the way. I'm super excited, but if I thought my wife complained about me being too loud before (with master volume on .5) I can only imagine the furor once the baby gets here and I get the urge to crank this up :). I might even be stuck using iPad/Apogee Jam/Pocket GK. Oh well that's a tradeoff I'm more than willing to make.

9. Dee-man

Dee-man Supporting Member

Apr 6, 2004
    SF Bay Area
    That would be quite a rig! Congrats on your expected baby. Rest up.

10. bumpsky

11. Rapisme

Rapisme Supporting Member

Dec 5, 2007
    RAPISME
    What is the production date on the back of the amp please?

12. Came very close to selling but the buyer backed out at the last moment. This made me realize that I really want to keep this. I am closing the thread. Thanks for all who expressed interest.

13. ::::BASSIST::::

::::BASSIST:::: Progress Not Perfection.

Sep 2, 2004
    Vancouver, BC Canada
    Thinking hard on this one.

Edit: Thought about it. Can't do it. :sad face:

14. MarcMurder

MarcMurder #IIAmerica

Mar 9, 2010
    El Paso, Texas
    if only i had gotten a little bit more money in my financial aid check

15. bump

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.