1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

For Sale FS: Noisemaker Nebula Delay/Reverb

Discussion in 'For Sale: Effects and Pedals' started by opivy3056, Apr 23, 2015.

1. opivy3056

opivy3056 stardust in a light beam

Oct 14, 2004
    San Diego
    Price:
    Hey fellas, just trying to unload a couple pedals that aren't seeing any use

Tech 21 Leeds: Super versatile HiWatt style OD/dist with speaker emulation. Huge amount of volume on tap and a powerful EQ. Lots of different tones packed in here. I've used it on both bass and guitar with awesome results. Even used as a clean EQ/preamp if I had to use a house rig. Seen a good amount of playing, but still in good working condition. Only a few scuffs on the decal. Tin box included (although it's pretty worn). SOLD

Noisemaker Effects Nebula Delay/Reverb: I bought this for my wife for use on piano but it doesn't have a big enough reverb sound for her taste. Good for room style reverbs. The delay is warm and analog voiced. The controls are kinda quirky (certain knob positions yield different delay tones) but good sounds to be had. Both the delay AND reverb sides are capable of oscillation, so I'd definitely recommend this for someone who's into noise. Mint condition, only been played twice. $95 shipped

Open to trades for a reverb capable of more spacious sounds (RV-5, etc) Thanks!

Attached Files:

Last edited: May 5, 2015
  2. opivy3056

Oct 14, 2004
    San Diego
    bump for some lower prices! would love to move these :bassist:

3. opivy3056

Oct 14, 2004
    San Diego
    Leeds is sold, nebula still available (for now!)

4. opivy3056

Oct 14, 2004
    San Diego
    bump for the weekend and an even lower price!!!