1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

TalkBass.com has been uniting the low end since 1998.  Join us! :)

SOLD FS: NOS Fender B-DEC 30 Brand new in box

Discussion in 'For Sale: Amps, Preamps, and Cabinets' started by Thunderchicken, Mar 13, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. I have one of the B-DEC 30's sealed in the box that I received in partial trade for some gear and since I no longer can play it's just sitting here.

No pics since it's still in the box but you can find out information and pics all over the interwebs. YouTube has Ed Friedland playing it and reviewing it. Most most people I talked to liked it as a teaching tool very much.

It includes 70 loops called Performance Presets which provide instrumental accompaniment for many musical styles and teacher loops which help bassists develop and refine basic techniques. The B-DEC 30 has eight of the most popular bass amps and 18 effects models combined with musical loops for endless jamming fun. Each loop has drum, guitar, and keyboard sounds along with a guide bass track, and each instrument can easily be muted. The internal synthesizer with MIDI interface allows playback of any MIDI file and can store up to 64 MIDI song files. The included complete method book has transcription and tablature for every preset along with suggested techniques, areas of focus, and playing variations. This is the larger of the DEC amps.

NEW LOWER PRICE! Asking $175 shipped in CONUS insured, sealed and with all warranties, docs, manuals and all that stuff. NO TRADES PLEASE.

Thanks a lot!

2. Bump-ola! I really need to sell this guys so make me an offer!

:hyper:

3. MCMLXI

MCMLXI

Feb 9, 2013
    San Diego, CA
    PM sent

4. On Hold - stay tuned!

5. SOLD!!!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.