1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

FS now: Zon Custom 5 - Myrtle top - piezo

Discussion in 'For Sale: Bass Guitars' started by Jerry J, Mar 15, 2008.

1. Jerry J

Jerry J Supporting Member

Mar 27, 2000
    P-town, OR
    This is an extremely clean Zon Custom 5 with one of exhibition-grade myrtle tops (a $500 option). The myrtle looks like a tiger's eye stone. It almost 3D looking and I've never seen a top remotely like it. Even the ash body has nice figuring.

- Bart pickups with the ZP-3D preamp and the piezo bridge ( $700 option).
    - clear coat finish (a $350 option).
    - 34" scale and 17mm spacing according to the Zon site and our good buddy Vic.
    - 9.4 pounds
    - Hardcase which is a little rough and weighs a flippin' ton. The latches and handle are in great shape (a $295 option).
    - I installed Gotoh ultra light tuners but have the original tuners. I liked the look of the finish on the ultra lights.

Most of the specs can be found on the Zon website. I priced this bass out and the new cost would be $4459 MSP (minimum selling price).

ZonFrt2.
    ZonWholeFrt2.
    Check out more photos at my Photobucket site:
    http://s163.photobucket.com/albums/t319/Jerry_J/Zon%20%20Custom%205/

Let's go $1900 shipped FedEx ground in the CONUS.

*I'm not looking for any trades please except an F Bass BN5 or an F Bass BNF5/6

2. Jerry J

Mar 27, 2000
    P-town, OR
    bump

3. Jerry J

Mar 27, 2000
    P-town, OR
    pending

4. Tanglehead

Tanglehead

Nov 27, 2004
    Boulder, CO
    If your pending sale doesn't go through, I'd very much like to meet about this bass. I imagine that if I get my hands on it, I'll NEED to buy it, and I've got the funds...