1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

SOLD FS: NS NXT Electric Upright Bass

Discussion in 'For Sale: Bass Guitars' started by coldtrain, May 18, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. I bought this for shows where I needed to travel and still play upright. Now I need to sell it to finance a new double-bass purchase. It's been gigged probably less than 8 times. The only cosmetic issue with the bass is when I had Obligato (regular double-bass strings) strings on it and the G string started to cut through the wood where the strings wrap around the body. I solved that issue by placing a small piece of plastic drywall corner beading on that sharp angle and now the strings have a nice firm, curved surface to bend over. Other than that it is immaculate. I currently have Evah Pirazzi regulars on G-A, and the stock NS string on the E. I'll include the other three stock NS strings.

I'm also including a Carl Martin pre with this so you don't need to worry about putting it through your own pre. It has a 1Mohm input impedance and is a perfect match for the NXT's piezo. This pre has an enormous range of sounds and huge headroom. It has integrated AC power and cord so no need for batteries.

**SOLD**

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

2. dmonroe

dmonroe

Jun 16, 2010
    Augusta, GA
    I wish it was next month this time I'm be able to jump on this. Free bump for you though.

3. Thanks!

You never know, it might still be around next month. I want a talkbass'er to get it before I even think about putting it on eBay.

4. kharmakazee1

kharmakazee1

Mar 12, 2009
    Case included? Stand?
    Very interested, just want to know what all is included.
    Thanks in advance!

5. Yup, soft case (slightly padded) and the stock tripod stand are included. I didn't include a picture of the case but it's in perfect shape.

6. Still available.

7. Bump.

8. bump

9. o.khryp

o.khryp Khryp Supporting Member

Jan 27, 2010
    Chicago, IL
    PM sent.

10. RickenBoogie

RickenBoogie

Jul 22, 2007
    Dallas, TX
    Just played one of these for the first time yesterday- at a GC, used, price $1500. I thought *that* was a good deal- this is even better. Really nice instrument. Good luck.

11. Bass has been sold.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.