1. Please read before selling or posting: TalkBass DB Classifieds Rules and FAQ
  2. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

FS: Oliv and Eudoxa Strings

Discussion in 'DB Classifieds Archive' started by David Kaczorowski, Mar 14, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. I have one Oliv D and a Eudoxa A. Both have been on the bass for about 18 months. They both appear to be in good condition, and I think would be good for someone wanting to check out what these strings are like without shelling out the big bucks for new ones. I'd like $20 each, and if you could kick in a couple bucks for mailing that would be cool.

I also have an Oliv G that I'll throw in for nothing to someone buying one or both of the other strings, if its wanted. The winding is coming apart where the string was over the bridge and I wouldn't feel right about selling it.

2. peterpalmieri

peterpalmieri Supporting Member

Apr 19, 2005
    Babylon, NY
    I just picked up an Oliv D & G very recently. I'd love to try the Eudoxa A with them.

Let me know how you'd like to get paid...

Pete

3. Phil Rowan

Phil Rowan Supporting Member

Mar 2, 2005
    Brooklyn, NY
    PM sent

4. Cool, pm's sent.

5. Hi David,
    I would love to buy all of those strings for $50. Does that sound good to you?
    How shall we process, shall I mail you a check, or do you have a paypal account?
    I may not respond immediately, I am traveling a lot in the next few days. But I do want the strings, definately.
    Thanks,
    Benjy Fox-Rosen

6. Pending payment for the Eudoxa, they're already sold.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.