Dismiss Notice

Psst... Ready to join TalkBass and start posting, make new friends, sell your gear, and more?  Register your free account in 30 seconds.

FS - OLP Stingray - 225$

Discussion in '[OLD FORUM] Bass Guitars, Amps, and Accessories: F' started by pmkelly, Jun 6, 2003.

1. pmkelly

pmkelly

Nov 28, 2000
    Kansas City, MO
    I know many people have bashed these Stingrays, but I think they are a great deal. This one, I think is especially nice. The neck is strait, the fretjob good, and it sounds good. Does it sound like a Stingray? I couldn't tell you, because I don't have the money for one. But this one is a cool bass. I have upgraded the tuners to Schallers, and I will include the straplocks that I have installed. I will also sell it in a gigbag. I will ship to the lower 48 states only. If you have any questions, then just let me know! I will listen to any offers!

P@

[​IMG]

2. Razor

Razor

Sep 22, 2002
    Dallas
    Hey PM why are you getting rid of it? Last we spoke you were gonna switch out the pickup and see what happened...

3. pmkelly

pmkelly

Nov 28, 2000
    Kansas City, MO
    I have a deal that may come up, and the wife will only let me spend money for gear if I sell stuff... But if nobody buys it, then I am gonna switch out the pickup! :p

P@

4. pmkelly

pmkelly

Nov 28, 2000
    Kansas City, MO
    bump with a price change!

P@

5. SMASH

SMASH Guest

Jan 18, 2000
    Canada.
    That's a nice colour and a much better deal than a $125 Essex and with better resale value, especially when you factor the gigbag and straplocks.

6. Razor

Razor

Sep 22, 2002
    Dallas
    Still for sale?

7. pmkelly

pmkelly

Nov 28, 2000
    Kansas City, MO
    sorry.... it already went to the "new bass fund!"

P@