1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

SOLD FS only: 1984 JV-serial P/J (pre-"Special")

Discussion in 'For Sale: Bass Guitars' started by kerryg, Feb 26, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. kerryg

kerryg Supporting Member

Jul 15, 2007
    Vancouver BC, Canada
    Fender JV P/J (none more black) in very good condition.

MIJ w/JV serial - Rosewood FB, black body/neck/headstock/hardware. Unusual pre-"Special" PJ which is just marked "P/J". It will come set up with my preferred "medium" for a P-bass but it's clean enough to take a very low setup without buzzing.

[I've been persuaded that if I want a PJ to mod and mess with, then it probably shouldn't be one of the more unusual of the already-uncommon JV-serial number Fenders (which is probably going to be worth more down the line if not tampered with).]

These are the original pix from this thread. Those are glints of light on the body, not chips or dings - I can grab more pix if desired. Bass is unchanged except for a setup. No case.

I'm not really interested in trades, but if you've got one of these specific items in great condition -

- Mono M80 Dual bass case
    - AE210 (WITH cover - made that mistake before!)

- let me know.

PJ-a.
    PJ-b.

$600 plus actual shpping from 98281.

2. kerryg

kerryg Supporting Member

Jul 15, 2007
    Vancouver BC, Canada
    Bump...

3. kerryg

kerryg Supporting Member

Jul 15, 2007