1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

SOLD FS Only: 2008 Fender American Standard Precision Bass

Discussion in 'For Sale: Bass Guitars' started by thisSNsucks, Nov 8, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. thisSNsucks

thisSNsucks I build Grosbeak Guitars and Basses Supporting Member Commercial User

Dec 19, 2004
    Yonkers, NY
    Grosbeak Guitars
    PRICE REDUCED!

Up for sale is a 2008 Fender American Standard Precision Bass.

This bass is in excellent condition and shows only light surface scratches that can only be seen if you're really looking for them. Absolutely no dings or dents on this one.

I have to say this is the first Fender I've owned in a while and what you hear about the new American Standards are true.

Fit and finish on this bass is excellent. Playability is great! Tight neck pocket, great fretwork, and the sound is all P-bass.

Weighs about 8.75lbs on my bathroom scale.

As much as I dig the P-bass thing, I'm a Jazz bass man at heart and I can't afford to just have this thing hanging around for when I occasionally want to thump on a P.

This bass comes with a mint Fender molded case (not the new SKB flight case) All the hang tags, tools, manual, and cable.

I'm asking $725.00 shipped to the continental US via Paypal or Money Order. No trades please.

Please PM me with any questions!

P1010498.
    P1010492.
    P1010495.
    P1010497.
    P1010499.
    P1010501.

2. MN_Bass

MN_Bass

Sep 21, 2008
    Minnesota
    Great Bass, the 08s are right on the money, great price and good luck with your sale.

3. Jeff K

Jeff K Supporting Member

Jul 9, 2005
    Memphis, TN
    Free bump for ya'. I'd be all over this if I didn't already have a clone of yours ('08 Sunburst/rosewood)!

4. thisSNsucks

thisSNsucks I build Grosbeak Guitars and Basses Supporting Member Commercial User

Dec 19, 2004
    Yonkers, NY
    Grosbeak Guitars
    Yeah, I have to admit I used to look down at Fender a bit, but judging from this bass, it looks like they really did turn it around as of late.

5. thisSNsucks

Dec 19, 2004
    Yonkers, NY
    Grosbeak Guitars
    Final Price Drop!

6. Mike

Mike

Sep 7, 2000
    Cali
    the 08's and up are sweet. great bass at a great price...

7. thats a beauty man, if i could afford this id take it off you. I do have a nice jazz bass but im unsure if i want to trade it. good luck man.

8. thisSNsucks

Dec 19, 2004
    Yonkers, NY
    Grosbeak Guitars
    SOLD!!!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.