1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to post, make friends, earn reward points at our store, remove most ads and more!  

TalkBass.com has been uniting the low end since 1998.  Join us! :)

SOLD FS only: 2012 Fender Honeyburst FSR American Special Precision Bass!

Discussion in 'For Sale: Bass Guitars' started by R&B, Mar 3, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. R&B

R&B Both kinds of music: Rhythm AND Blues! Supporting Member

SOLD! :hyper:

Aaaargh, I dig this bass. Too many critters in the herd. Nice specimen of the well-loved Fender Honey. Sounds like thunder, plays smooth and sweet.

I am the second owner. She is a svelte 8 pounds 4 ounces on my digital scale. Not much play time. She came to me with a touch of buckle rash ("worming" of the soft wood on the back) and a sloppy A string slot. I had the nut replaced by a pro with a Graphtech. The Fender gig bag is missing one shoulder strap. That's about it! Strung with TI flats and sporting a black Fender MIA pickguard with some scratches. I'll include the original parchment guard. Let's go $650 plus actual shipping via FedEx, CONUS only. Local L.A. pickup saves shipping. Strung with original rounds instead of TIs, and with your choice of one pickguard, a steal at $600, plus actual shipping. PayPal grumpily accepted! ;) Please, no trades and no lowballers. I'm in no rush to sell.

ImageUploadedByTalkBass1393902002.577345.
    ImageUploadedByTalkBass1393902057.107523.

2. R&B

3. chinmullet

chinmullet

Jun 22, 2013
    Love mine. It's become my favorite bass. Great P with a fantastic neck. GLWS! :)

4. R&B

Bumpin' time for a lightweight boomer! :bassist:

5. nlabat

nlabat

Jul 10, 2013
    Miami Beach FL
    pm me im interesting...

is it 100% original ??
    any ding or something to mention ???

6. lbbc

lbbc

Sep 25, 2007
    Seaford , DE
    I had one last summer but had to sell for financial reasons. These are great basses...feel, sound and looks are awesome!

7. R&B

All covered in the original post, my friend. :)

Sale pending! :hyper:

8. R&B

....and SOLD! Lightning fast payment from the Colonel. Shipping to the great state of Georgia in the AM. Thanks brother, and enjoy this Honey!

:bassist:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.