1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

SOLD FS Only: 85(?) Made in Japan (MIJ) Fender Precision (P) Bass -- All orig./Ex. Cond!!

Discussion in 'For Sale: Bass Guitars' started by whirledpeas, Apr 12, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. I picked up this beauty from Quadzilla. She's a great P bass in excellent condition. I really hate to sell her, but I recently acquired a Lakland Skyline 44-64 that's getting all of my attention. I can't really justify keeping both around.

Here's a link to Quad's ad. I'll try to get some pics up soon, but she looks the same.

Oly white/tort vintage (serial number = E series) Fender P for only $695 + shipping. Will ship in a beat HSC or gig bag. No trades please.

I reserve the right to pull this for a local buddy that's considering this for his studio. But I wanted to put this out there in case he decides to go another direction.

Please email or PM if interested. Email may get a quicker response. Thanks for looking...

2. This really is a killer bass. You will not be disappointed in the MIJ quality!

Want a Fender P without the baseball bat neck? Then this one is for you!

3. couple possible deals in the works but nothing final ... bump...

4. PMs returned... Number 1 in line passed.

Paging number 2...

5. ShirazBop

ShirazBop

Sep 29, 2006
    Greensboro, NC
    PM sent... Highly interested

6. PMs replied.

7. This P is headed for CO! (Sorta wish I was...)

Thanks, TB!

8. ShirazBop

ShirazBop

Sep 29, 2006
    Greensboro, NC
    Dang!!! I snooozed....I looozed...!!! Congrats to the new owner!

9. Primary

Primary TB Assistant

Here are some related products that TB members are talking about. Clicking on a product will take you to TB’s partner, Primary, where you can find links to TB discussions about these products.

May 7, 2021

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.