1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

SOLD FS only: ACCUGROOVE 210L bass cabinet

Discussion in 'For Sale: Amps, Preamps, and Cabinets' started by Laurent, Nov 4, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Laurent

Laurent Supporting Member

May 21, 2008
    Napa, California
    For sale is an Accugroove Tri 210L; tri210L that is less than 2 years old. I purchase it new.
    4 ohms model without the attenuators.

The cab is in excellent condition with no tear or stain on the covering. It could pass as new except for the round mark (indentations in the carpet) of the feet of my amp which rested on it.

The cab was updated with 2 new 10” drivers and new handles less than a year ago by Mark himself, owner of Accugroove, after it developed a vibration noise. Since Mark’s servicing the cab has been noise free.

The cab was only gigged once for a low volume situation. It has been kept in a smoke free, pet free house and played at living room levels.

I have the casters and the original shipping box.
    If you are seriously interested PM me for pictures and more info.

$675 plus shipping cost.

2. Laurent

May 21, 2008
    Napa, California
    bump

3. yamaha

yamaha

Apr 7, 2006
    Montreal
    If I add 25$, can you make it 8 ohms, LOL. Too bad, Accugroove tri's are the sweetest sounding cabs I have ever heard.

4. Laurent

May 21, 2008
    Napa, California
    bump

5. fretster

fretster Advanced Beginner Supporting Member

Nov 27, 2005
    Moraga, California
    AccuBump!

Fond memories of my old Whappo Jr.

6. Laurent