1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

SOLD FS only Ampeg B-15N 1500.00 OBO

Discussion in 'For Sale: Amps, Preamps, and Cabinets' started by Nighttrain1127, Jun 10, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Nighttrain1127

Nighttrain1127 Supporting Member

Nov 27, 2004
    Near Worcester MA
    Selling my B-15N it is in good working and cosmetic condition . I have had no Issues with it at all . It is all original and has tone for days. No Paypal so don't even suggest it. Also shipping will be on your dime but I may work with you on the price if you have to ship it. I don't have pics posted because I have no Idea how to shrink them or reset my Camera and I have not figured out how to do the link thing. So if you want pics send me your e-mail address and I'll send you some. The 1500.00 I think is just wishful thinking and it is not the early version with the chrome face plate. it is a newer version but I am not sure what year. If you are local I will drive a reasonable distance to meet up and do the deal.

any questions feel free to ask

Thanks for looking

2. Nighttrain1127

Nighttrain1127 Supporting Member

Nov 27, 2004
    Near Worcester MA
    Sold

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.