1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

FS ONLY: Ampeg SVT-VR & SVT410HLF

Discussion in 'For Sale: Amps, Preamps, and Cabinets' started by espositod, Mar 15, 2010.

1. It pains me to do it, but I have an immediate need for cash money, so I'm selling my one and only, the best amp I've ever owned--a mint foreign Ampeg SVT-VR, along with a great cabinet--SVT410HLF--that I've enjoyed very much. I replaced the grill cloth on the cab to match the vintage reissue amp, but I will include the original grill cloth and piping in-case you ever want to return it to stock looks. Also included are Tuki custom bag cases for each. Package deal only: $1900.00 plus actual insured shipping costs OR $1800 for local pickup ONLY. CONUS only please. PayPal only. Also available for pick-up for a discount! Contact me at espositod2@gmail.com for questions or interest...Cash only, no trades please.

Attached Files:

2. Let It Fall

Let It Fall Inactive

Oct 15, 2009
    Baton Rouge
    Interested in head only

3. You have this on Craigslist for $2000, why the $100 increase on here?

4. there are, unfortunately, added fees that I must factor in to paying unless I do a face-to-face deal on CL; the extra 100 doesn't even cover those extras...
    I've had an emergency come up and am needing to clear the same amount whether I sell here or on CL or locally...

5. I will consider separating these if I do not receive any interest in the pair within the next few days...thanks

6. Let It Fall

Let It Fall Inactive

Oct 15, 2009
    Baton Rouge
    Freely tell me no, I know how it Is to need money and no budge on price I'd do 1200 on head, paypaled marked as a gift so no 3%

7. no

8. I also should point out that this amp has had the 'undervoltage delay relay' mod...do research on TB to learn more...

9. SJLee

SJLee

Nov 7, 2007
    NoVA
    Are you anywhere near Greenville, SC?

10. I am just south of Charleston, about 3 hours from Greenville....

11. Dream setup!

12. snaverb

snaverb

Feb 19, 2007
    Atlanta, Ga
    Ive already got a VR, So Im only interested in the 410HLF. Whats the condition of the cab, and also where is it made?

How far are you from Atlanta?

13. About 5-6 hours...

14. Manfloozy

Manfloozy

Jul 30, 2009
    SW Florida
    I am also interested in the cab, if you choose to seperate them let me know. Good luck and I hope everything is alright. Take care.

15. Ok guys...I'm at that point officially (as of this afternoon): I must liquidate now, so I'm gonna go ahead and split these...

SVT-VR with custom Tuki bag case: $1500 + insured shipping.

SVT410HLF with custom Tuki bag case: $500 + insured shipping.

I would love to not have to ship these, so let the game's begin...

also check my other posts (very soon)...I have a lot of stuff to sell :crying:

16. Broadbent

Broadbent

Mar 28, 2007
    Hey great rig, I'll give ya a bump if you answer me this. how'd you get the vintage clothe on the HLF?

17. pretty easy actually---1) found correct cloth, 2)removed old cloth, 3) added small wooden strips to one side length & one side width of frame (after painting the strip black), 4) had local upholstery shop staple vintage cloth to frame...yeah, it added alittle more money and headache, but I think it was worth it : )

....it's for sale, if you didn't notice

18. $1900 + shipping / $1800 local pickup for package deal

19. again...

20. still here

21. Primary

Primary TB Assistant

Here are some related products that TB members are talking about. Clicking on a product will take you to TB’s partner, Primary, where you can find links to TB discussions about these products.

Nov 28, 2020