1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

SOLD FS ONLY: Aria Pro II SB-700, early '80s

Discussion in 'For Sale: Bass Guitars' started by AaronHuff, Dec 9, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. AaronHuff

AaronHuff

Oct 31, 2009
    Seattle, WA
    I picked this up a few months ago (had it shipped from Japan), but I haven't been playing much lately, so I haven't even gotten around to using it much. And this thing needs to played! It's solid as a rock, a bit on the heavy side (around 10 lbs - need to find a decent scale check the weight), and you can tell the tone is great, even unplugged.

This is a player's bass, but it's in pretty great shape for its age. Plenty of light play wear all over, as you can see from the pictures, but nothing major. Most of it amount so light impressions in the finish that you can only see at an angle, in the right light. A couple spots of finger wear below the strings and light buckle rash on the back, plus a few tiny nicks on the back of the neck. As far as I know, it's 100% original.

Not making any money on this deal, just selling it for what I paid, plus I'm adding a nice padded Fender gig bag. Asking $625 plus shipping to the CONUS. I have more pics, so let me know if you'd like me to email them to you. Thanks for looking!

A few details:
    5-ply Maple/Walnut 24-fret neck
    Brass nut and bridge
    Rosewood fingerboard w/pearl dot inlays
    Ash body (amazing grain!) w/Padouk Red finish
    Single MB-1 double-coil pickup
    Volume, tone, coil tap switch

Attached Files:

mrpatrick54 likes this.
  2. AaronHuff

AaronHuff

Oct 31, 2009
    Seattle, WA
    More photos...

Attached Files:

3. AaronHuff

AaronHuff

Oct 31, 2009
    Seattle, WA
    And some more...

Attached Files:

4. MaddAnthony_59

MaddAnthony_59 Supporting Member

Dec 16, 2006
    Columbus, IN
    I Channel Surf During Commercials. (Drives my Wife CRAZY!!!)
    Yeah, Nice Bass!

5. jovino

jovino

Jun 20, 2011
    FWIW, I absolutely love my CSB-450. I scored it from a pawn shop in 1990 and it was one of those instrument that as soon as I put my hands on it I knew it was perfect for me. I still have it and it's my main instrument.

6. AaronHuff

AaronHuff

Oct 31, 2009
    Seattle, WA
    The exact weight is 10.5 lbs, by the way.

7. AaronHuff

AaronHuff

Oct 31, 2009
    Seattle, WA
    Price drop to $650!

8. Damn, I'd love to have this off you but shipping to the UK is a pain. I was in Seattle 4 weeks ago too, could have taken it right off you there!!

9. AaronHuff

AaronHuff

Oct 31, 2009
    Seattle, WA
    Price drop to $625! Seriously, somebody needs to be playing this bass!

10. ShotgunLogik

ShotgunLogik

Oct 10, 2012
    How much would shipping be to Bentonville, Arkansas?

11. AaronHuff

AaronHuff

Oct 31, 2009
    Seattle, WA
    This is an old one! Sorry, this was sold a while back. Though this thread was closed...

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.