1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

TalkBass.com has been uniting the low end since 1998.  Join us! :)

SOLD FS ONLY - BEAUTIFUL NATURAL SSD ERA US SPECTOR NS5-P

Discussion in 'For Sale: Bass Guitars' started by tommixx, Jan 21, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. OK this one hurts a bit but it has to be done! We are just getting moved back into our house after almost 3 months after our hot water heater blew up and and flooded our house and this one has to go to make some room. This is a 1994 Stuart Spector Designs Era NS5-P in GREAT SHAPE. The P is for Piezo and the Piezo gives it a LOT of flexibility! She has some player wear that is hard to get to show up but is in otherwise excellent condition. She is strung with Sadowsky Blue Nickels and has Gold Dunlops on her. I am sad to see her go as she has a very clear and pristine voice that is so characteristic of Spectors. I am playing my Stingray 5 as my main 5 these days and this one has only been going out to the studio for several months now. I don't like to keep them if they aren't getting played and this one is definitely too nice a bass to just sit in the original Hardshell case. Putting a blow out bargain price of $2150 for her SHIPPED to the lower 48 in the OHSC which is also in Good Shape as well.

Here is the original thread I bought her from and she is still in at least as good condition. I have cleaned and polished her since so the top actually pops better now and I will try and get some pics up soon.

http://www.talkbass.com/forum/f126/fs-ft-usa-spector-ns-5p-752472/

And here are some pics taken on my iPhone under my skylight. Forgive the light bleed. The finish is awesome the bright spots are washouts from the light...

[​IMG][/IMG]

[​IMG][/IMG]

[​IMG][/IMG]

[​IMG][/IMG]

[​IMG][/IMG]

[​IMG][/IMG]

[​IMG][/IMG]

[​IMG][/IMG]

[​IMG][/IMG]

[​IMG][/IMG]

SORRY BUT NOT LOOKING FOR TRADES ON THIS ONE...

PM me if you have any questions!

Thanks for looking and God Bless!

Peace,

T

2. PM returned!!

Peace,

T

3. Email returned...

Peace,

T

4. pickles

pickles Gold Supporting Member

Mar 23, 2000
    Ventura, CA
    Great bass, both from a historic and player perspective. And a crazy low price, should sell fast.

5. Thanks Pickles! You KNOW it is. I heard a recording a did with it a few weeks ago yesterday and it absolutely killed! The B string is incredible on this bass and if I didn't have to sell I wouldn't!

This is still available! I leave tomorrow morning for a cruise and won't be back until 2/5 but I am going to try and keep up via WIFI on the ship. If I do not respond to inquiries it means that I am unable to get here. Thanks and I appreciate your patience until I return! Thanks and God Bless!

Peace,

T

6. On the way home from the cruise bump...

Peace,

T

7. Bumpola...

Peace,

T

8. This one is way too sweet to be here this long!!

Peace,

T

9. PM and email returned!

Peace,

T

10. What a beauty!!

Peace,

T

11. Email returned!

Peace,

T

12. Still here!

Peace,

T

13. Moooon

Moooon

Nov 15, 2011
    Why Tuners production in Japan?
    thank you.

14. Sorry I don't understand what you mean??

Peace,

T

15. mcapote

mcapote

Sep 9, 2009
    Miami Florida
    think he is asking why does it say on the tuners made in japan. lol

spector dont cast their own metals moooon.

16. PM returned...

BTW - Scale length is 34"

Peace,

T

17. This one is headed to California! Thanks ILUSTRE and thanks to the rest of you guys for taking the time to look!

Peace,

T

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.