SOLD FS ONLY: Bergantino HT-112 cabinet with Berg cover HT112 Nice!

Discussion in 'For Sale: Amps, Preamps, and Cabinets' started by zippydog, Jul 26, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. zippydog

zippydog

Dec 28, 2006
    Chicago
    SOLD!!

Hard to find Bergantino HT112 Cab for sale only. Includes Bergantino speaker cover.

These don't come around often - move fast!!

Legendary tone in an amazingly Small cab with a big punchy sound. Incredible tone and punch well beyond its small and light size. Tweeter adds high end clarity and crisp articulation for any style of playing.

I'm not playing bass any more, so this must go. In excellent functional and cosmetic condition with new Bergantino padded cover, this cab has been mostly stored in my smoke-free home vs. played at all. Very, very light use on this little

$450 shipped in CONUS (48 states). PayPal is ok. Shipping from me to you by FedEx Ground/Home. See the pics and ask for more if there's something you'd like another look at. No trades and no overseas shipping...period. PM me with questions.

Thanks for stopping by!

102_4529.jpg

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Thanks again!!

2. zippydog

zippydog

Dec 28, 2006
    Chicago
    Copy edits

3. timshel

timshel Supporting Member

Aug 19, 2006
    Sarasota, Florida
    Interested. Can you call/ text me at 813-713-2755? thx

4. zippydog

zippydog

Dec 28, 2006
    Chicago
    text sent

5. jondiener

jondiener Just trying to serve the song. Gold Supporting Member

PM Sent

6. zippydog

zippydog

Dec 28, 2006
    Chicago
    Cab is sold, thread closed.
    Thanks!

7. Primary

Primary TB Assistant

Here are some related products that TB members are talking about. Clicking on a product will take you to TB’s partner, Primary, where you can find links to TB discussions about these products.

Aug 2, 2021

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.