1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

FS only. boss bass chorus, mxr blowtorch, ehx bass muff, digitech whammy.

Discussion in 'For Sale: Effects and Pedals' started by FrigginChris, Apr 17, 2010.

1. FrigginChris

FrigginChris

Feb 6, 2006
    illinois
    gotta move some gear to help fund a new amp purchase. all pedals are pretty lightly used and work great. any cosmetic notes are mentioned with each item all prices include shipping to the continental united states. more pictures can be provided upon request. i prefer paypal as the method of payment

boss bass chorus: comes with original box but no manual as pictured the rubber bottom is gone and is covered in velcro. $30 shipped. SOLD

mxr blowtorch: comes with original box and paperwork. removed the rubber feet and i seem to have misplaced them. 70$ shipped SOLD

ehx bass big muff: comes in original box, but no manual, rubber feet were removed but then replaced. 60$ shipped SOLD

digitech whammy 4 : comes with box, manuals and power supply, $140 shipped. SOLD

DSC00119.

DSC00120.

2. jimmyb

jimmyb An Avid Indoorsman Supporting Member

Mar 12, 2003
    Elkton, MD
    Pm

3. FrigginChris

FrigginChris

Feb 6, 2006
    illinois
    EDIT: bass big muff sold.

4. FrigginChris

FrigginChris

Feb 6, 2006
    illinois
    monday morning bump

5. Noonan768

Noonan768

Jul 6, 2009
    St Johns, FL
    PMed

6. FrigginChris

FrigginChris

Feb 6, 2006
    illinois
    whammy and blowtorch have been sold

7. circuitspore

circuitspore

Aug 27, 2006
    Raleigh, NC
    I'll take the bass chorus. I'm at work right now; PM me w/ payment details and I'll settle up tonight. Thanks!

8. FrigginChris

FrigginChris

Feb 6, 2006
    illinois
    all pedals are sold. thanks for the interest to all that inquired.