1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

FS ONLY: Boss ME-50B Bass Multiple Effects with COSM

Discussion in 'For Sale: Effects and Pedals' started by gravesbass, May 10, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. gravesbass

gravesbass Supporting Member

Aug 16, 2006
    San Jose, CA
    Endorsing Artist: MesaBoogie-SpectorBass-Dunlop-EMG Pickups-Darkglass-Hipshot
    Up for sale is a lightly used EXCELLENT CONDITION Boss ME-50B. This has only been used in a smoke free studio and only a few hair line scratches on the side of the chassis that cant even be seen unless looking under a close light. All the pots move freely and Expression pedal still has the grease in the crank. This is a great pedal with all analog effects except for the compressor that uses the COSM technology. This was purchased less than a month ago from a fellow talkbasser. It is still in the same condition purchased because it was barely used. I just wanted to tweak with the effects and have a multi-effect pedal around. Why selling so soon? Well, it's gear and I got GAS for another bass and need all the funding I can get.

From the website:
    The BOSS ME-50B Bass Multiple Effects with COSM puts world-class bass effects in a rugged floor unit with easy pedal-style control. Effects are divided into 6 sections (Compressor/Limiter, Master EQ, Filter/Tone, Drive/Synth, Delay/Modulation, and Expression Pedal), giving bassists a range of unique and powerful tones including new effects like Sound Hold, Octave Up, and Kick Drum—all with easy knob-based control.

Boss ME-50B Bass Multiple Effects with COSM Features:
    - Floor bass multi-effects processor with super easy, knob-based controls
    - Killer COSM Compressor/Limiter and Drive effects, plus T-Wah, Slow Gear, Defretter, and much more
    - Innovative Sound Hold function sustains a low note while playing over it
    - Sound-on-sound recording with new Kick Drum effect for keeping time
    - Dedicated knobs for each effect section—no menu-surfing!
    - Easy Tone effects with preset EQ templates for quick tone editing
    - 3 footswitches and onboard expression pedal for easy realtime control

Included is the Pedalboard, Original Box with all packing materials, User Manual with all paperwork/warranty card and I will include a new set of AA Batteries (x6) in the deal. This unit runs off batteries and optional Boss power adapter.

$185 SHIPPED anywhere in the LOWER 48 USA.

2. gravesbass

Aug 16, 2006
    San Jose, CA
    a few more...

3. gravesbass

Aug 16, 2006
    San Jose, CA
    Pm returned... still for sale.

4. gravesbass

Aug 16, 2006
    San Jose, CA
    BUMP-price drop lowered to $185 SHIPPED to Lower 48 USA!

5. gravesbass

Aug 16, 2006
    San Jose, CA
    Sat. Morning Bump!!

6. gravesbass

Aug 16, 2006
    San Jose, CA
    Some interests but still on the selling block.....

7. gravesbass

Aug 16, 2006
    San Jose, CA
    Tues Morning Bump!

8. gravesbass

Aug 16, 2006
    San Jose, CA
    SOLD!

9. gravesbass

Aug 16, 2006
    San Jose, CA

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.