1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

FS ONLY - DUDE PIT JOE OSBORN AND DUDE PIT GLAUB!!! YOUR CHANCE TO OWN BOTH!!

Discussion in 'For Sale: Bass Guitars' started by tommixx, Sep 5, 2008.

1. Here is a beautiful Dude Pit Limited Edition Joe Osborn. It is one of ONLY 2 PASSIVE made out of the bunch (so it is VERY RARE for one of them to pop up) THe catch is the ONLY other passive that was made has since been converted to an active bass SSSSOOOOOOO THIS is now the ONLY Passive version of the Joe Osborn Dude Pit Limited!!! She weighs just under 10 lbs and it sounds like it! I am selling it because I just have too much stuff! She came to me in a trade and is in surprisingly good shape considering her age and has NO issues at all. I can't find a single scratch, ding, or blemish on her! It has some light hazing and swirling on the front and rear of the body and on the lower part of the pickguard but is otherwise perfect! I can't get anything to show up in a picture at all! She has has a new set of Sadowsky "Blue" nickels that sound stellar! She is a great bass in every way and sounds and plays great. She has a set of Dunlops installed and will ship in a REALLY nice ProTec CONTEGO gig bag.

Here are some Pics:

[​IMG][/IMG]

[​IMG][/IMG]

[​IMG][/IMG]

[​IMG][/IMG]

[​IMG][/IMG]

[​IMG][/IMG]

[​IMG][/IMG]

[​IMG][/IMG]

[​IMG][/IMG]

[​IMG][/IMG]

Pictures don't do the finish justice at all. It has not faded and the guard really looks fabulous in person. It also has the original mint guard and the PUP cover which I will stick in the case along with a set of strap buttons for the Dunlops. I am looking for $1300.00 SHIPPED and insured for $2500 replacement value (since this is the only 1 in the whole world!!) If you have any specific questions PM me.

I am not interested in ANY trades...I am but I can't!!!!! I want a Decade with Chi Sonics if you happen to have one of those but otherwise strictly cash money. Would prefer a Bank Check or Money Order but can take PayPal if I have to....Any questions don't hesitate to drop me a PM. Thanks for looking and God Bless!

Peace,

T

2. gkbass13

gkbass13 Supporting Member

Mar 29, 2006
    Chicago
    holy rusted metal, batman!!!!!!!!!

awesome chance to instantly solidify a stable. good luck with the sale!

3. Oh Yea :hyper: Pm on the Glaub

4. PM replied...It is a book! LOL! Hope it helps...

Peace,

T

5. Yep its a book :smug:
    Thank you for the info PM again :smug:

6. Dude

Dude Commercial User

Mar 19, 2000
    AZ
    Owner: The Dude Pit Forum (closed) Producer: School of Bass
    Take a check??? :hyper:

Awesome pair!! FWIW if you (or the buyer) email me the serial number on the JO to sgbmediagroup@yahoo.com I have the original certificate of authenticity signed by myself, Joe Osborn & Dan Lakin as well as the chrome pickup cover that I will send off.

No COA's were made up for the Glaubs.

Same goes to any current owners of Dude Pit Limited Edition Joe Osborns....pass the word.

(...still alive and kicking...Dude posting from rehab)

7. Hey man! That is really cool of you Steve. I will have the buyer do that when they receive the bass. Take care of yourself and know that there are people who are pulling for you brother! God Bless you for having the courage to fight through it! As someone who has seen what addiction does to good people you have my admiration and support!

Peace,

T

8. ReBass

ReBass Supporting Member

Aug 11, 2007
    Orange County, CA
    Is the Glaub still available?

9. There are a couple of people mulling it over but as of right now it is still available as far as I know....I am waiting for one person to let me know for sure before I say definitively that it is though...

Peace,

T

10. andrew

andrew Supporting Member

May 20, 2000
    Vancouver BC/Pacific Northwest
    Endorsing Artist: Aguilar Amplification, Spector, Regenerate Guitar Works, Tech 21 NYC
    The Glaub bass looks so good!

11. Both bases are still available as of right now...

Peace,

T

12. PMs replied...

Peace,

T

13. Still Here...

Peace,

T

14. Higgie

Higgie

May 31, 2005
    London, England
    That Glaub is F'in sexy!

The Osborn isn't bad either.

*Plots diabolical scheme to make cash fast*

15. They are both great basses!

Peace,

T

16. Spiritfield

Spiritfield Supporting Member

Mar 2, 2004
    Jawja
    pm sent :ninja:

17. PMs returned...

Peace,

T

18. Just a tidbit I found out a little while ago....THIS is now the ONLY PASSIVE Dude Pit Joe Osborn in existence! It seems the other one is now wearing a preamp...

Peace,

T

19. Payment sent on the Glaub.

20. Payment Received! Thanks! The Glaub is headed to the West Coast!

Peace,

T