SOLD FS Only: EBMM Music Man Sterling 4H

Discussion in 'For Sale: Bass Guitars' started by GBBSbassist, Sep 1, 2017.

1. GBBSbassist

GBBSbassist I actually play more guitar... Supporting Member

Nov 23, 2010
    Chicago
    Price:
    Strings:
    Up for sale only is my EBMM Music Man Sterling 4H in a discontinued burnt apple metallic finish. In great condition as you'll see from the previous sale thread. Condition is unchanged as I haven't played it much. The thumbnail picture IS from that previous sale thread.

The pictures truly don't do the finish on this thing justice. It's gorgeous, and plays great.

I bought this from a TB'er about a year ago. Sadly, it's sat in the case for most of the time I've had it. I've probably only taken it out and played it about ten times. I try to get into a new bass brand every once in a while and this was my Ernie Ball attempt. Amazing bass, but just not for me.

Here's a link to the previous sale thread.

Sterling4H_front.jpg Sterling4H_body.jpg

SOLD - EBMM Music Man Sterling 4H Burnt Apple Metallic w/ case

I did just very recently put some Jamerson flats on it that I took off of a recent purchase so they're fresh. I'll include the set of rounds that I took off of it, though they're a bit dull. Just in case you didn't want flats.

The bass comes with an original hardshell case for it. It's a bit dinged up, but in good working condition. Bass will be packed well in a box that I just received in another purchase.

$850.00 shipped in the lower 48. I'm not against shipping elsewhere, but you'll have to cover shipping in that case from the Chicagoland area.

Originally, I had it listed as for sale/trade, but things have changed and I could use the cash. thread updated.

Last edited: Sep 22, 2017
    A-Step-Towards likes this.
  2. cromag31

cromag31 Supporting Member

Feb 25, 2014
    orange county New York
    still for sale?

3. GBBSbassist

GBBSbassist I actually play more guitar... Supporting Member

Nov 23, 2010
    Chicago
    I have a pending trade, but I'd go for the sale before the trade, so yes.

4. engedi1

engedi1

Sep 16, 2005
    Nashville
    I have a really sweet five string jazz bass with all sadowsky electronics. Any interest there?

5. Primary

Primary TB Assistant

Here are some related products that TB members are talking about. Clicking on a product will take you to TB’s partner, Primary, where you can find links to TB discussions about these products.

May 26, 2022