SOLD FS Only: EBMM Music Man Sterling 4H

Discussion in 'For Sale: Bass Guitars' started by GBBSbassist, Sep 1, 2017.

1. GBBSbassist

GBBSbassist I actually play more guitar...

Nov 23, 2010
    Chicago
    Price:
    Strings:
    Up for sale only is my EBMM Music Man Sterling 4H in a discontinued burnt apple metallic finish. In great condition as you'll see from the previous sale thread. Condition is unchanged as I haven't played it much. The thumbnail picture IS from that previous sale thread.

The pictures truly don't do the finish on this thing justice. It's gorgeous, and plays great.

I bought this from a TB'er about a year ago. Sadly, it's sat in the case for most of the time I've had it. I've probably only taken it out and played it about ten times. I try to get into a new bass brand every once in a while and this was my Ernie Ball attempt. Amazing bass, but just not for me.

Here's a link to the previous sale thread.

Sterling4H_front.jpg Sterling4H_body.jpg

SOLD - EBMM Music Man Sterling 4H Burnt Apple Metallic w/ case

I did just very recently put some Jamerson flats on it that I took off of a recent purchase so they're fresh. I'll include the set of rounds that I took off of it, though they're a bit dull. Just in case you didn't want flats.

The bass comes with an original hardshell case for it. It's a bit dinged up, but in good working condition. Bass will be packed well in a box that I just received in another purchase.

$850.00 shipped in the lower 48. I'm not against shipping elsewhere, but you'll have to cover shipping in that case from the Chicagoland area.

Originally, I had it listed as for sale/trade, but things have changed and I could use the cash. thread updated.

Last edited: Sep 22, 2017
    A-Step-Towards likes this.
  2. cromag31

cromag31 Supporting Member

Feb 25, 2014
    orange county New York
    still for sale?

3. GBBSbassist

GBBSbassist I actually play more guitar...

Nov 23, 2010
    Chicago
    I have a pending trade, but I'd go for the sale before the trade, so yes.

4. engedi1

engedi1

Sep 16, 2005
    Nashville
    I have a really sweet five string jazz bass with all sadowsky electronics. Any interest there?