1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

FS Only: EBMM Stingray, Graphite Pearl, 3band

Discussion in 'For Sale: Bass Guitars' started by parsons, Jun 6, 2011.

1. parsons

parsons

Feb 22, 2008
    Maryland
    SOLD!

My old thread was a FT only thread and it will not let me edit the title that shows up in the forum so this thread is FOR SALE only.

Pulled the trigger today and picked up a brand new black n maple Fender Precision Special. Flats, BA bridge and new pickup on the way so now this 'Ray is FOR SALE ONLY!

This Ray is in good players shape. Not a color you see everyday, but not exactly really rare.
    There is some swirling on the back and the pickguard. There are small dings on the back that I've tried to show in the photos, one is near the battery box and the other isn't much further away. There is small, almost unnoticeable imperfection in the clear coat where your forearm would rest. It was hard to photograph these, hence the flashlight pic to get the camera to actually get it to show up. The headstock has the typical minor scuffs that EBMMs get when they lightly bump something. The neck itself has no dings on it that I could find. Fretboard just oiled up and there's a set of Slinkys on it.

Don't get it wrong, this bass isn't beat up. I just want full disclosure on any little nick I can find. Other TBers have seen and played this thing and know that its a decent EBMM.

Only trade I would consider is for an SLO Stingray, pickup config doesnt matter.

Options:
    Shipped with beat to crap HS case that you'll want to replace: $750
    Shipped with brand new Musicman HS case: $825
    Local pickup: $775 w/MM case $725 w/ crap case

100_0291. 100_0292. 100_0294. 100_0295. 100_0297. 100_0299. 100_0300. 100_0301. 100_0302. 100_0303. 100_0304. 100_0306. 100_0308. 100_0309. 100_0311.

2. parsons

parsons

Feb 22, 2008
    Maryland
    Show this Stingray some love.

3. parsons

parsons

Feb 22, 2008
    Maryland
    You guys are killing me! Make me a reasonable offer.

4. parsons

parsons

Feb 22, 2008
    Maryland
    All PMs have been returned. Sorry, no international shipping or sales unless you want to fly here to DC and pick it up from me at the airport.

5. parsons

parsons

Feb 22, 2008
    Maryland
    Lowered the prices, again. I dont want to take this to ebay!

6. eyeballkid

eyeballkid Supporting Member

Jul 19, 2009
    How on EARTH has this NOT sold?????

7. parsons

parsons

Feb 22, 2008
    Maryland
    I dont know. The cheapest used Ray Ive ever seen at GC was $799, no hardshell case and it was "well loved" to put it lightly. Times are tough for many these days, I gather.

Looks like one of our local TBers may pick it up Sunday! until then, its still for sale!

8. sent a offer

9. peledog

peledog

Jul 9, 2010
    San Diego, CA
    What's it weigh?

10. Would you please hurry-up and sell this!!!

11. parsons

parsons

Feb 22, 2008
    Maryland
    Under 10lbs. I cant weight it exactly because I only have a cheap bath scale. I can try when I get home.

Trying to bro! Baba may pick it up tomorrow.

12. parsons

parsons

Feb 22, 2008
    Maryland
    SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD!

13. Nice work.
    This was a steal for an EBMM!!