1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

FS ONLY - EXCELLENT 9.1 POUND MUSIC MAN SR5 H IN BLACK WITH MAPLE BOARD

Discussion in 'For Sale: Bass Guitars' started by tommixx, Apr 26, 2010.

1. PRICE DROP TO $985 SHIPPED TO THE LOWER 48!!!

HERE IT IS! A 9.1 POUND Black on Black SR5 with a single H PUP and a Maple Board! I have CONFIRMED the weight at 2 different UPS stores at 9.1 lbs. I have played a bunch of SR5s and this is one of the lightest and most resonant I have come across! It sounds and plays perfectly and the setup is amazing. She has light player wear including the typical Swirling on the Pickguard and body on the Treble side and some scuffing on the back of the bass. This one is a PLAYER and has been my number 1 since I got it. I have a Classic 5 coming and I just picked up an EBMM Classic 4 and a Big Al so this one has to go to make some room. She is currently strung with a BRAND NEW set of Sadowsky Blue Nickels that have 0 use on them and is wearing a set of Dunlop straplocks. I will include the strap pins in the sale. She will ship FULLY INSURED in the Original Musicman Case which has some wear as well but is in good shape and is structurally sound to the LOWER 48 for $985. I will NOT accept PayPal and eat the fees on this transaction. Payment may be US Postal Money Order or Bank Check. Any questions just PM me...

I hope to have some pics up later today or tomorrow.

PICS FINALLY!!!

[​IMG][/IMG]

[​IMG][/IMG]

[​IMG][/IMG]

[​IMG][/IMG]

[​IMG][/IMG]

[​IMG][/IMG]

I tried my best to get these scratches to show up!

[​IMG][/IMG]

[​IMG][/IMG]

Thanks for looking and God Bless!

Peace,

T

2. Pics coming!

Peace,

T

3. cant wait :hyper:

4. king_biscuit

king_biscuit Supporting Member

May 21, 2006
    US
    Also looking forward to pics! I've never sold anything and received paypal so I'm curious how much the paypal fees are in a transaction like this?

5. 3% but I have done about 600 transactions through them! The one time I needed the "Protection" they did NO good at all so I refuse to pay them anymore. I figure I have paid them approximately $9,000 in fees and got NOTHING out of it so why bother?

Peace,

T

6. LOL...I have gotten a couple of PMs about my "math" in the previous entry. I DO realize that at 3% that means I have done $300,000 worth of transactions through PayPal....Yes, I have done a bit over that...sorry it caused such concern for a couple of people!

Peace,

T

7. bikeplate

bikeplate Supporting Member

Jun 7, 2001
    Upstate NY
    HI

LOL, T. Sounds like a great piece

Tom is straight up. His gear is always as good as advertised

Rob

8. Pics tonight! I am getting my camera back...I did not know my lady had loaned it out..:scowl:

Peace,

T

9. Kitsapbass

Kitsapbass What key is this?

May 26, 2005
    Bremerton, WA
    hmmm...

subscribed.

10. PICS FINALLY!!! Sorry it took so long! I already got a few PMs so I am just going to say that the first person to pull the trigger will get her!

[​IMG][/IMG]

[​IMG][/IMG]

[​IMG][/IMG]

[​IMG][/IMG]

[​IMG][/IMG]

[​IMG][/IMG]

I tried my best to get these scratches to show up!

[​IMG][/IMG]

[​IMG][/IMG]

Thanks for looking and God Bless!

Peace,

T

11. nice......:hyper:

12. Thanks for the comments guys! I am headed out again to a gig but she is still available as of right now...

Peace,

T

13. Bump for one KILLER bass. IMHO these sr5 have the toughest sounding B string in the business. I sure do miss mine:crying: ...wish i had the $$.

Good Luck on the sale ;)

14. Thanks! The B is definitely KILLER on this one...

Peace,

T

15. Wow...no love for a 9.1 lb SR5? How about $985 shipped to the lower 48...

Peace,

T

16. 76Dub

76Dub Guest

Jul 9, 2008
    BUMP for my brutha

17. IT LIVES! Hey call me sometime brother and let me know you are still alive!!

Peace,

T

18. pablomigraine

pablomigraine Commercial User

Feb 9, 2005
    New York
    VP & Managing Director - Willcox Basses
    Srsly Joey where have you BEEN??

Bump for an awesome bass. If you have never known the love from one of these basses..... well.... you just dont know....

19. SOLD! This one is headed out this afternoon! Thanks for looking and God Bless!

Peace,

T

20. 76Dub

76Dub Guest

Jul 9, 2008
    Yes.... I am alive and well. Haven't picked up a bass since November but all is good. I am in Ridgewood New Jersey for all those that are lookin for me.
    One Love