1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

TalkBass.com has been uniting the low end since 1998.  Join us! :)

FS only: Ezekiel 25:17 Clone

Discussion in 'For Sale: Effects and Pedals' started by map34157, Apr 2, 2013.

1. map34157

map34157 Supporting Member

Mar 2, 2011
    Burbank, CA
  2. map34157

Mar 2, 2011
    Burbank, CA
  3. SirMjac28

SirMjac28 Patiently Waiting For The Next British Invasion Gold Supporting Member

Aug 25, 2010
    The Great Midwest
    Bump for a great guy and a very sought after pedal this is a great deal.$

4. map34157

Mar 2, 2011
    Burbank, CA
    Thanks for the bump buddy. Yes, it's a great pedal. Hate to sell it, but I got something on my radar :)

Also, just an FYI...I'm leaving out of town today. I can mail it out today before 1PM (Pacific time). After today, I won't be able to mail out until Tueday, April 9th.

Thanks

5. bludog

bludog

Apr 3, 2012
    Brooklyn 11217
    Bump for a great TB'r and an INSANELY cool pedal. I have the old version from Danno and he says this one has even more balls... if that's even possible. That's some serious sack!

6. zwkoch

zwkoch You can't do that on bass enthusiast Supporting Member

Nov 29, 2012
    Twin Cities, MN
    Ok, so it is well publicized that I want an Iron Pig. How does this compare? I'm not familiar enough with the vintage version to make that decision.

7. map34157

Mar 2, 2011
    Burbank, CA
    If you're asking me...I'm not at all familiar with the Iron Pig. Sorry. I brought it with me to work though so I can mail it out today before I head out of town :)

8. SirMjac28

SirMjac28 Patiently Waiting For The Next British Invasion Gold Supporting Member

Aug 25, 2010
    The Great Midwest
    I like the Iron Pig but I like this pedal better.

9. zwkoch

Nov 29, 2012
    Twin Cities, MN
    You are such an enabler....

10. map34157

Mar 2, 2011
    Burbank, CA
    Lol...just buy it. You'll love it: )

11. zwkoch

Nov 29, 2012
    Twin Cities, MN
    Oh how times have changed...ha ha...remember this sage advice from the Verellen Club?

"Honestly, if I were you, I would wait it out. I've been waiting on my MS rack since Xmas. I know, not as long as some people but still, 3 months is a long time. In those 3 months, I've bought or traded a ton of pedals and amps. I've finally realized I need to chill before I buy/trade for anything else. I have a strong feeling once the MS arrives, I will be selling off most of my pedals (not the amps I just can't part with these). Just my 2 cents."

12. SirMjac28

Aug 25, 2010
    The Great Midwest
    At least with this pedal Dan W will stand behind it for the life of the pedal Earthbound Audio is yet another outfit that doesn't answer emails he even offered to fix my Submarine the guy is solid.

13. zwkoch

Nov 29, 2012
    Twin Cities, MN
    I have no doubt in the quality of this pedal. Just teasing a bit. I am giving this serious consideration.

14. bludog

bludog

Apr 3, 2012
    Brooklyn 11217
    seriously... do it

ben-stiller-do-it-o.

15. map34157

Mar 2, 2011
    Burbank, CA
    Haha! That's hilarious! I did say that didn't i? Honestly, I wouldn't be selling it, but I'm trying to raise some funds for a bass. :) It really is a cool pedal.

16. Rawrrbass

Rawrrbass

Mar 19, 2011
    Denver, CO
    I actually want to try this ... just dont have the funds myself at the moment, need to unload some gear myself from some recent purchases.

Oh well. Free bump anyway.

17. SirMjac28

Aug 25, 2010
    The Great Midwest
    Sweet Lord someone buy this already another great guy on talk bass bump.

18. SirMjac28

Aug 25, 2010
    The Great Midwest
    Dan W will stand behind this pedal until he dies this is one of the best Zeke clones I've heard.

19. map34157

Mar 2, 2011
    Burbank, CA
    Thanks..It's a great pedal. wish I didn't have to sell.

20. SirMjac28

Aug 25, 2010
    The Great Midwest
    This is the pedal to get folks man this thing sounds good I have to find something to sell quick.