1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

SOLD FS ONLY - FENDER MARCUS MILLER 4

Discussion in 'For Sale: Bass Guitars' started by tommixx, Sep 12, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This is a great Marcus Miller. It is in GREAT Shape and has been modded with a Fender Jazz 24 Preamp. I initially wanted to change the pre but I actually like it. It is quiet with no hum and sounds really good. Definitely a huge improvement over the stock pre!!! Weight is a bit over 9 lbs and she has NO ISSUES at all. The Preamp is wired on all the time from what I can tell. It is eating batteries! I have no way to wire it correctly so I will take the FIRST $625 SHIPPED to the Lower 48! I will even ship it in a really cheap case that I got with my Glaub Dude Pit. She is a great bass but just doesn't get played at all with all the other stuff I have here. Thanks!

[​IMG][/IMG]

[​IMG][/IMG]

[​IMG][/IMG]

[​IMG][/IMG]

[​IMG][/IMG]

[​IMG][/IMG]

[​IMG][/IMG]

[​IMG][/IMG]

Sorry guys! I have gotten several requests to send this bass out of the US...I will not do this, Sorry! I will keep it before I do that and I will keep it before I lower the price. I do not have the original preamp. It did not come with the bass as I recall or I sold it either one, I don't remember, sorry! Either way I do not have the original. The one in it now is much better it is just wired on all the time. I understand this is easy to fix and will only take a few minutes to do. Thanks for your interest but I will NOT ship outside the US....God Bless!

Peace,

T

2. $625 SHIPPED!!!! NEEDS TO GO.....:hyper:

:eek:

Peace,

T

3. Bump....

Peace,

T

4. dinodino

dinodino

Mar 9, 2008
    still have the original preamp that doesnt eat as much batteries?

5. best price i have seen. original preamp?

6. Sorry, it didn't come with the bass. All you have to do is rewire the one that is in it. I just unhook the battery when I put it down...The pre sounds good Just needs to be wired correctly.

Peace,

T

7. Yeah me to, I am surprised it is still here...Great bass just needs to have the wiring done correctly. I figure a tech can do it in 10 minutes for about $25 or $35...for what its worth the Jazz 24 pre in it is MUCH better than the stock pre anyway!

Peace,

T

8. If someone would buy my Fender Bassman and/or Brice I would take this off your hands.

9. Sorry guys! I have gotten several requests to send this bass out of the US...I will not do this, Sorry! I will keep it before I do that and I will keep it before I lower the price. I do not have the original preamp. It did not come with the bass as I recall or I sold it either one, I don't remember, sorry! Either way I do not have the original. The one in it now is much better it is just wired on all the time. I understand this is easy to fix and will only take a few minutes to do. Thanks for your interest but I will NOT ship outside the US....God Bless!

Peace,

T

10. Bump...

Peace,

T

11. I can't believe this is still here! OK it is a sign! No longer for sale! I am going to send it Jimmy Coppolo and have him put in some PUPS and his pre! Thanks for not buying it!

Peace,

T

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.