1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

TalkBass.com has been uniting the low end since 1998.  Join us! :)

SOLD FS Only: Glock Quattro 4x10 Cab

Discussion in 'For Sale: Amps, Preamps, and Cabinets' started by bass10bfb, Aug 26, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. bass10bfb

bass10bfb Prophet Low End Provider Gold Supporting Member

May 5, 2011
    Newport, TN.
    Thanks for looking!!! Short and sweet..... this is a Glockenklang Quattro 4x10 cab. 800 watts @4 ohms. KILLER CAB!!!!! I am undecided on what kind of cab and head I am going to play... :confused: :confused: :confused:
    So here is the Glock up for sale. Very good shape. I can take new pics if they are needed.
    The one thing I did not like is that it had no wheels/casters. So I purchased a killer set of them specifically to put on the Glock. I had not put them on yet, but they will come with the cab. Similar to the Mesa Boogie type setup.

Asking $600 for the cab and wheel set....... I am not really wanting to ship this big daddy so for now, let's keep it local to TN. and the surrounding states that I can drive to and meet to deliver the cab.

Pics:

Aggie4x12Cabinet016.

straplocks011.

straplocks011.

Thanks again for looking and God Bless!!!

2. bass10bfb

May 5, 2011
    Newport, TN.
    Bump for a killer cab!!!!!!!

3. lo-freq

lo-freq aka UFO

Jan 19, 2003
    DFW, Texas
    D@MN!!!

4. lo-freq

lo-freq aka UFO

Jan 19, 2003
    DFW, Texas
    Great price on one of the best 4x10 ever made!

[...~wish I had the $$$~...]

5. bass10bfb

May 5, 2011
    Newport, TN.
    I totally agree lo-freq!!!! I am almost sure I will regret selling this. It is the best 4x10 I have ever played..... and believe me, I have played a bunch of great cabs.

6. bass10bfb

May 5, 2011
    Newport, TN.
    All PM's answered....... somebody wants this magnificent cabinet..... who will pull the trigger?????

7. bass10bfb

May 5, 2011
    Newport, TN.
    My one and only price drop....... $550 for the Glock Quattro and the set of casters for it...... if nobody wants it in a day or two, I will keep it......

8. bass10bfb

May 5, 2011
    Newport, TN.
    On hold for now...... pending trade deal.....

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.