1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

FS Only: Jack Casady Gold

Discussion in 'For Sale: Bass Guitars' started by Il Capo, Sep 14, 2008.

1. Il Capo

Il Capo

Sep 25, 2007
    Chicago
    Hey Folks,

I hate to do it because she sounds so damn good, but the big bills won't take no for an answer. Up for sale is my 2 month old Casady goldtop. It was just set up by a local luthier with LaBella flats and the bass is also equipped with the "mod bar", which really enhances the tone. Here's is description (scroll down):

http://www.gibsonbass.com/modifications.php

Overall the bass is in very good to excellent condition. There are no scratches or dings except some dimples from the ball ends of the strings under the bridge. The bridge is stable and I haven't had any need to cement it to the body (like some folks do). The bass is intonated perfectly and the action is medium/low. The sound is beautiful up and down. The tone knob scratches just a little when turned only, but if you have contact cleaner you can fix that in a snap. Everything works as it should. I'll have pictures up shortly. PICKGUARD IS IN THE CASE. Bass has all the papers.

Bass comes with the wonderful fitted Casady hardshell which is mint except for one minor dig in it from I don't know where.

I'm asking for $575 shipped in the CONUS or OBO. Paypal or MO works fine for me. You'll love it!

2. Il Capo

Il Capo

Sep 25, 2007
    Chicago
    First 2..sorry about the weird lighting..

3. Il Capo

Il Capo

Sep 25, 2007
    Chicago
    Next 2

4. Il Capo

Il Capo

Sep 25, 2007
    Chicago
    The case

5. ReBass

ReBass Supporting Member

Aug 11, 2007
    Orange County, CA
    Sweet! PM sent.

6. Il Capo

Il Capo

Sep 25, 2007
    Chicago
    2 potential buyers in line...but the bass is still available.

7. afroman

afroman

Aug 31, 2000
    Austin, TX
    PM sent yesterday

8. Il Capo

Il Capo

Sep 25, 2007
    Chicago
    And Sold!! Thanks for your interest.