1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

FS ONLY - LAKLAND JOE OSBORN DUDE PIT LIMITED - THE ONLY PASSIVE ONE IN THE WORLD!!

Discussion in 'For Sale: Bass Guitars' started by tommixx, Sep 9, 2008.

1. Here is a beautiful Dude Pit Limited Edition Joe Osborn. It is one of ONLY 2 PASSIVE made out of the bunch (so it is VERY RARE for one of them to pop up) THe catch is the ONLY other passive that was made has since been converted to an active bass SSSSOOOOOOO THIS is now the ONLY Passive version of the Joe Osborn Dude Pit Limited!!! She weighs right at 10 lbs and it sounds like it! I am selling it because I just have too much stuff! She came to me in a trade and is in surprisingly good shape considering her age and has NO issues at all. I can't find a single scratch, ding, or blemish on her! It has some light hazing and swirling on the front and rear of the body and on the lower part of the pickguard but is otherwise perfect! I can't get anything to show up in a picture at all! She has has a new set of Sadowsky "Blue" nickels that sound stellar! She is a great bass in every way and sounds and plays great. She has a set of Dunlops installed and will ship in a REALLY nice ProTec CONTEGO gig bag.

Here are some Pics:

[​IMG][/IMG]

[​IMG][/IMG]

[​IMG][/IMG]

[​IMG][/IMG]

[​IMG][/IMG]

[​IMG][/IMG]

[​IMG][/IMG]

[​IMG][/IMG]

[​IMG][/IMG]

[​IMG][/IMG]

Pictures don't do the finish justice at all. It has not faded and the guard really looks fabulous in person. It also has the original mint guard and the PUP cover which I will stick in the case along with a set of strap buttons for the Dunlops. I am looking for $1150.00 SHIPPED and insured for $2500 replacement value (since this is the only 1 left in the whole world!!) If you have any specific questions PM me.

I am not interested in ANY trades...I am but I can't!!!!! I want a Decade with Chi Sonics if you happen to have one of those but otherwise strictly cash money. Would prefer a Bank Check or Money Order but can take PayPal if I have to....Any questions don't hesitate to drop me a PM. Thanks for looking and God Bless!

Peace,

T

2. What pickups are installed?

Oh, and do you have any pics available (or know where I can find some on the web) of this edition with the original pickguard and pickup-cover installed?

3. I would suggest a search. I do not have any pics like this. I think they are Fralins?? But I am not sure about that...Good Luck!

Peace,

T

4. No love?

Peace,

T

5. Price Drop to $1250 SHIPPED to the Lower 48!

Peace,

T

6. I am currently smashing my head against the desk wishing I wasn't in the process of moving out. Whoever lands this is getting one heckuva of a deal.

7. bluesblaster

bluesblaster

Jan 2, 2008
    There were actually two passive DP JO,s I owned the other one for awhile, sold it to a guy out east that played in a U2 tribute band.

8. Yes I know there were two built but as I mentioned in the ad, the other one is active now, I read somewhere an owner had added a pre to it. This of course means that THIS is the only passive one left. Thanks!

Peace,

T

9. Bump...Come on guys This is the Only passive one left!

Peace,

T

10. OK...Price drop to $1150 SHIPPED to the lower 48. It won't get any lower than this.

Peace,

T

11. This one is now listed on evilbay for an opening bid of $1,000.00 and a BIN of $1,400.00. If anyone is still interested I will honor the $1150 here until the price is bid up higher. PM me if you have any questions. Thanks!

Peace,

T