1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

FS only: MarkBass Little Mark III (LM III or LMK III)

Discussion in 'For Sale: Amps, Preamps, and Cabinets' started by Greg75, Nov 14, 2010.

1. Greg75

Greg75

Nov 20, 2009
    Santa Monica
    GAS caused me to end up with one too many amps.

This Little Mark III is perfect; like new condition, with box, papers, cord, tag, sticker, packing, etc. Never been out of my smoke free home, and never turned up louder than high-rise condo volume. Still under original warranty from GC. Again, perfect.

$465 shipped CONUS (international shipping at buyer's expense). PayPal preferred.

Looks just like other new LM IIIs. But, if you really need Additional pictures, let me know and i'll email a few.

Thanks,
    Greg

2. Greg75

Greg75

Nov 20, 2009
    Santa Monica
    First time I ever left a Skins game before halftime. Bad game but a great amp.

IMG_0919-2.

3. Oh man, what a miserable evening for you. I'm watching the carnage now. Between the rain and the game, there's not going much right in DC right now. Cool that you're a local guy (to me anyway). Had I not just picked one of these up from a TB'er, I'd probably be talking to you about this.

GLWS.

4. Greg75

Greg75

Nov 20, 2009
    Santa Monica
    Yeah, just got home to Arlington (Shirlington Village, very near to Alexandria). Was at the game with my son (12), but decided it just wasn't worth keeping him up late on a school night.

5. Greg75

Greg75

Nov 20, 2009
    Santa Monica
    Now just $465 shipped CONUS (int'l available, additional shipping cost paid by buyer).

6. EduardoK

EduardoK

Jun 28, 2004
    PM!

7. Greg75

Greg75

Nov 20, 2009
    Santa Monica
    On hold for Eddy, awaiting payment. Looks like my amp is going to get better weather this winter than I.

8. Greg75

Greg75

Nov 20, 2009
    Santa Monica
    Sold.

9. EduardoK

EduardoK

Jun 28, 2004
    Well, global warming is weird and winters are getting colder this side of the border :meh:
    But the amp will be babied :D
    Thanks Greg!