1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

TalkBass.com has been uniting the low end since 1998.  Join us! :)

SOLD FS only MIJ 32" medium scale jazz bass

Discussion in 'For Sale: Bass Guitars' started by capnjim, Jul 24, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. capnjim

capnjim

Mar 13, 2008
    This is one of the best basses I have ever owned.
    I'm asking 600$ plus shipping which might be too high a price in this economy.
    I can't go too much lower as I need 600$.
    I hate to part with it, but I am starting a new venture involving vintage motorcycles and need the capital. I'm only keeping my vintage ric and my '66 P/J.
    Its not a squire, an actuall MIJ 32" scale jazz bass from the mid nineties. Its white.
    It has EMG 18v pickups and has been routed for a battery box. I'll include a generic set of passive pickups as well.
    The EMG's might have a problem as if you bang the bass there is some electrical popping..not sure if this is out of the ordinary as I have never had active pickups before.
    Here's the thread from whence it came. (I know, I'm asking a tad higher price, but I actually had 2 offers to buy it for 600$ right after I bought it and I am throwing in a set of PUP's)
    I didn't get the case as I had it shipped neck off (USPS size restrictions). But I will ship it in a decent gig bag.
    http://www.talkbass.com/forum/f126/fs-mij-fender-medium-scale-32-jazz-bass-639262/
    Cheers!

2. capnjim

capnjim

Mar 13, 2008
    Bump for an awesome bass!

3. capnjim

capnjim

Mar 13, 2008
    OK...I'll do 625$ shipped and I'll upgrade the extra passive PUP's to a set from a Geddy Lee jazz bass.
    Thats as low as I'm gonna go. I guess I was meant to keep her!

4. bombjack

bombjack

Feb 3, 2009
    NYC
    Free bump for a great TB'er!

Hope someone buys this from you!

:D

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.