1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

TalkBass.com has been uniting the low end since 1998.  Join us! :)

SOLD FS Only: Mint 2012 MIA Fender P

Discussion in 'For Sale: Bass Guitars' started by VincentGrim, Mar 5, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. VincentGrim

VincentGrim Supporting Member

Aug 17, 2008
    ::price dropped some to be more competitive with the current offerings::
    ::New pics in 2nd post, one more trade option::

There is something I want, so this is going back up. Here is a link to the old thread and old pictures. The basses condition is unchanged, totally mint, almost never played.

Two things have changed, the price is now $850 shipped East of the mississippi, $875 shipped west of the mississippi. Reason being, a lot of dudes from Cali showed interest last time, but were off-put by what it costs to ship something out there. The price saves you some money (as opposed to being stuck with a full shipping bill) and lets me turn around and get what I'm GASing for. This price does include the OHSC and all case candy.

Price is non-negotiable. I will not respond to lower cash offers (there is no point in selling this if I can't buy what I want with the money). The only trades I may be interested in would be the older style Fender MIA deluxe basses. Jazz or precision, four or five string. Beyond that, not responding to trade offers either.

I would consider a trade for a warwick corvette (preferably five string) plus cash

The other thing that has changed, Tort: The new pickguard is a genuine Fender guard ordered from MF. The original Mint Green one will be included. It was a perfect fit and required no modification. The tort pickguard REALLY brings out the jade color in this finish
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

2. VincentGrim

Aug 17, 2008
    Bump for new pics, the lowered price, and a pm responded to:
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Grolsch straplocks included. ;)

3. p0k

p0k I play the bass and design things. Supporting Member

Feb 6, 2007
    Brockton, MA
    looks awesome! very tempted...

4. PM sent with good trade offer I hope.

5. VincentGrim

Aug 17, 2008
    PM responded to. I forgot to say in the description, but yes, this bass has the custom shop pickups

6. VincentGrim

Aug 17, 2008
    SOLD

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.