1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

SOLD FS ONLY: Modulus FB5, Vintageburst Gorgeous

Discussion in 'For Sale: Bass Guitars' started by Breslin dp, Nov 10, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Selling this bass to purchase a Mesa Powerhouse 412 cab and will most definately regret letting this one go. I am the second owner, previous owner purchased to use in the studio. Since owning the bass it has never left my house and has remained in a smoke free enviroment.

It is a great looking bass a 9 out of 10. The reason I gave it a 9 is there are 2 small nicks on the back. They are the size of a pencil tip right where someone's belt buckle was. They're very light surface marks, and do not go to the wood. The bass plays and sounds great.

The bass is equiped with a MM Bassline pickup, Aguilar OP3 electronics which features active bass, mid and treble. The neck is 1.75 wide @ the nut and 2.75 @ the 22nd fret. She weighs 8.5 lbs on the bathroom scale. Comes with hard shell Modulus case.

I would like to get $ 1800.00 plus shipping, but will consider reasonable offers.

Sorry no trades and US only.

I will try and post pics later but PM me and I can send pics to your phone from mine.

Thanks for looking

2. I lowered the price to $1650.00 plus shipping.

I have pics I can send via phone

Thanks for looking

3. ddbassGA

ddbassGA Supporting Member

Nov 15, 2010
    Athens, GA
    Pics?

4. TRBman

TRBman

Jul 9, 2006
    Paris, France
    :)

5. I will post some soon...

6. I really want to get a new bass cab so for this week only I will let this bass go for $1600.00 plus shipping US only. Please email your phone number and I will send you some pics.

7. New Price $1600

8. bass12

bass12 Say "Ahhh"... Supporting Member

Jun 8, 2008
    Montreal, Canada
    You might have better luck selling if you post the pictures here. Just a suggestion.

9. I just posted a new add i was having trouble posting pics on this one sorry.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.