1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

TalkBass.com has been uniting the low end since 1998.  Join us! :)

SOLD FS only no trades $1525 shipped Fender Roscoe Beck IV Lake Placid Blue w. Case

Discussion in 'For Sale: Bass Guitars' started by Mike hoffelt, Mar 21, 2017.

1. Mike hoffelt

Mike hoffelt Supporting Member

Nov 28, 2013
    Price:
    $1499
    Strings:
    Hello there TB community...no trades..would like sale to a loving home! Listed elsewhere for more. I will listen to offers at this point as well. More pics at Dropbox..link down below.

Price is shipped conus, usps, insured...smartly packaged.

Ok, I will regret this but here we go. Some say the ultimate fender bass...I bought this new, and thought it would turn me into a Jazz Bass monster....but alas no dice. I took plastic off guard...literally plunked 3 notes and went, ok, I am not a Jazz bass guy. Love the look it is so unique and someone will make this a monster player or just hang it up and smile at it! All,of the goodies, hang tag, etc in the original case. There is a little plastic around the knobs still, As i said I just stopped after 3 seconds and squirreled away in the case. You can see in picture just and FYI the plastic around the knobs...Not a blem on this in any way...again I knew within 5 seconds I was not worthy of this bass so right back in the case! .Someone buy this and make it their #1...you will not regret it! Will not last..a rare bird in this condition and with all,original goodies, cable, tags, black fender case with orange lining. Thanks for looking!

Dropbox - Roscoe Beck IV

3/20...pics on the way....via dropbox shortly

Last edited: Apr 5, 2017
    Flipper and noeinstein like this.
  2. Mike hoffelt

Nov 28, 2013
    Some excellent offers...would like to ship out over the weekend to a new home....

3. Mike hoffelt

Nov 28, 2013
    Would love to ship this out this weekend...I thought there would be more immediate firm interest....please let me know if you have any questions or have feedback here...again open to offers.

4. WR Jacobs

WR Jacobs Supporting Member

Oct 15, 2015
    Where in Colorado?...interested...right price...right time?...Weight?

5. Mike hoffelt

Nov 28, 2013
    Weight on bathroom scale, with several attempts is 8.0 lbs. on the nose.

Denver area location.

6. Mike hoffelt

Nov 28, 2013
    Neglected to mention, nonsmoking home storage! Stunned there is no action on this here if the "relic'd" recent sale was really at $1200....where is the all the tax return money:)!

7. pmc_89

pmc_89

Apr 22, 2016
    PM...

8. Benko

Benko

Dec 16, 2014
    Tokyo, Japan
    My offer PMed to you stands

9. LUCE

LUCE

Jan 9, 2015
    Denver, CO
    Shouldn't there be a signature on the headstock?

10. Mike hoffelt

Nov 28, 2013
    This has SOLD