1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

FS only: Nordstrand Big Singles 6 string bass

Discussion in 'For Sale: Parts, Strings, and Accessories' started by bongostealth, Oct 13, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. bongostealth

bongostealth Supporting Member

Jun 3, 2011
    Atlanta, GA
    For sale is a pair of Nordstrand Big Singles for 6 string bass. [DEL]$140 shipped. PayPal only. No trades.[/DEL] SOLD!

These pickups are in like-new condition with no issues at all. I love these pickups but unfortunately their string spacing isn't correct for the bass I bought them for. My loss is your gain.

Screws are not included. (I apologize if the pictures came out a bit dark)

Official Description:
    These pickups are all about huge, full, loud, aggressive single coil tone. They use the same magnet layout as the Fat Stack, and the resultatly big coil is about as much single coil pickup that can be packaged in a soap-bar cover.

This is the ultimate pickup for the Jazz BassĀ® on steroids purist.

These pickups will fit as replacements for the Bartolini P4 shape: 4.675" X 1.27"

Standard string spacing 6 string is 18mm, center to center, at the bridge. (However, these will accommodate 19mm string spacing)

Attached Files:

2. bongostealth

Jun 3, 2011
    Atlanta, GA
    Bump!

3. bongostealth

Jun 3, 2011
    Atlanta, GA
    ...and SOLD!

Thread Status: