1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

TalkBass.com has been uniting the low end since 1998.  Join us! :)

SOLD FS only: Pearce Electronics A-3 Power Amplifier

Discussion in 'For Sale: Amps, Preamps, and Cabinets' started by Scootbass1, Aug 16, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Scootbass1

Scootbass1 Gold Supporting Member

Dec 26, 2009
    Chillicothe, Illinois
    I have found an unbelievable deal on a Euro Spector Bass. So I am forced to have a fire sale. This amplifier is the match for the Pearce BC-1 Pre-Amplifier. Dual 300 watt amps at 4 ohms or mono 600 watt bridged at 8 ohms. Selectable damping for simulated tube or normal solid state response. selctable full range or biamp, but mine does not have the crossover module hence the lower price. These are fairly rare amplifiers. This was the first A-3 I had seen for sale in 15 years. I used it with the Pearce B2p Bass head I used to own. With it we drove four Ampeg 8X10 cabinets for over 8 hours of play time at an outdoor festival through many different bands. They both performed like champs. The 3 space rack is not included, however I will be posting listings for two of the Tech 21 preamps and the GK 2000CPL preamp in the near future. Asking price for the amplifier only is $350.00 shipped CONUS. Paypal preferred. May be able to work out a package deal for the amp and any of the preamps.

IMG_0671.

IMG_0672.

IMG_0673.

IMG_0675.

IMG_0676.

Cheers,
    Mike

2. Scootbass1

Dec 26, 2009
    Chillicothe, Illinois
    Pictures added to listing bump.

3. Scootbass1

Dec 26, 2009
    Chillicothe, Illinois
    My headless Washburn Status bass sold today here on TB so I can now keep this unit. Closing thread. Peace to all who have checked out this listing.
    Mike

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.