1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

SOLD FS only: Peavey Millennium Plus 5 string. $535 shipped.

Discussion in 'For Sale: Bass Guitars' started by synterx, Oct 25, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. synterx

synterx Supporting Member

Jan 24, 2005
    Illinois
    Unbelievable condition, a little rub mark on the pickup from the b string, but other than that, I can't find any flaws or scratches on the thing. Feels like new. I just can't get used to the non-maple fretboard. I have 2 other mills, both with maple, and I didn't think it would matter to me. I'm too used to maple I guess. I still have a week or so to return it at the local shop I bought it at, so if no takers here over the weekend, I'll just return it. I thought I'd give the TB people a shot since it's a fairly rare color, I haven't really seen any before. I've seen a GV in this color, it's kind of grey/purple/blueish. I don't have a case, but I have a Fender bass box and tons of great packing stuff so it will arrive safe and sound. I'll ship it to the U.S. via UPS Ground with insurance and tracking supplied. Paypal or CC over the phone will work fine for me. Shoot me any questions. No trades, unless you have a 5 string maple fretboard Mill other than tiger eye (both mine are the same tiger eye, and I really want something else, black preferrably, but I'm open to other colors).

Attached Files:

2. synterx

Jan 24, 2005
    Illinois
    a few more pics

Attached Files:

3. synterx

Jan 24, 2005
    Illinois
    Decided to keep it and have it repainted black.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.