1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

SOLD FS ONLY: Sadowsky Metro UV70-MW-ASH 5

Discussion in 'For Sale: Bass Guitars' started by thisSNsucks, Mar 19, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. thisSNsucks

thisSNsucks I build Grosbeak Guitars and Basses Supporting Member Commercial User

Dec 19, 2004
    Yonkers, NY
    Grosbeak Guitars
    Ok, some of you may remember seeing this one posted here before. This is a fantastic bass, but I've come to the conclusion that I'm meant to only play 4 strings. So here it is again, a killer Sadowsky Metro UV70-MW-ASH 5

I bought this from Bass Central (great group of guys!) a little over a month ago.

Its in super clean shape, still has the plastic on the pickguard as well as on the rear control cavity.

I went over this with a fine toothed comb.There is some light scratches on the back that are only really seen upon close examination under bright lights. You cant really see them at all otherwise (see picture below) There is also a tiny (1/2") scratch by the B string side of the bridge that I must have made when I was changing strings. Should have used some blue tape there, live and learn! Nothing through the paint or to the wood.

Specs are:

FINISH | Black
    BODY | Swamp Ash, Full Size
    FINGERBOARD | Maple, 20 Frets, 12" Radius, 1 7/8" Nut Width, White Blocks and Binding
    PICKGUARD | W/B/W
    HARDWARE | Chrome
    PICKUPS | Sadowsky Humcancelling J in '70s Locations
    PREAMP | Sadowsky Preamp with Vintage Tone Control

Weight | 10.5lbs on my digital scale

This comes with all the Paperwork, Original Sadowsky Case, Polish, Polishing cloth and tools. Currently strung with Sadowsky Stainless Steel Blue Label Strings (I will include the hardly used DR Highbeams that it has on in the pics if you'd like) It will ship in the original box as well.

This one costs $3000 new.

I'm asking $2100 shipped to the continental US Paypal or Money Order. No international Please.

I know the title is FS only, However, I will only consider a trade for a Sadowsky UV70 4 String, OR an all original 70's Fender P bass or Jazz bass.

PM me with any questions. Thanks!

P1010399.jpg

P1010400.jpg

P1010401.jpg

Anything you see here is a reflection, the scratches can't even be caught on camera.
    P1010402.jpg

P1010403.jpg

2. thisSNsucks

thisSNsucks I build Grosbeak Guitars and Basses Supporting Member Commercial User

Dec 19, 2004
    Yonkers, NY
    Grosbeak Guitars
    Buy me!

3. thisSNsucks

Dec 19, 2004
    Yonkers, NY
    Grosbeak Guitars
    SOLD!!!

4. Primary

Primary TB Assistant

Here are some related products that TB members are talking about. Clicking on a product will take you to TB’s partner, Primary, where you can find links to TB discussions about these products.

Dec 1, 2020

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.