1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

FS ONLY - SADOWSKY MV5, SADOWSKY RV5, and US LAKLAND BOB GLAUB

Discussion in 'For Sale: Bass Guitars' started by tommixx, Mar 15, 2008.

1. ALL 3 HAVE BEEN SOLD!! THANKS FOR LOOKING!!

S O L D ! ! ! - Here is a PERFECT Sadowsky MV5!! She has NO Issues at all! Not a single crape, scratch, or ding to be found anywhere! I have had a number of MV5's and RV5's and this is the best one I have ever had. (Even better than a UV70 5 I have had and on Par with my NYC 5's !!! SERIOUSLY)

The Pics do not do her justice at all and I am a lousy Photographer or I have a lousy camera I am not sure which!!

[​IMG][/IMG]

[​IMG][/IMG]

[​IMG][/IMG]

[​IMG][/IMG]

[​IMG][/IMG]

[​IMG][/IMG]

This one is so nice I almost want to give a return guarantee like Roger does! I would not be upset to keep this one at all. The only issue it has is the usual swirling that you will get on any Black instrument. Weight is about 8.5 lbs give or take, she has the standard humcancelling PUPS and I had the Shop give it a GREAT setup, add a VTC, and sand down the neck for me to make it feel like it has been played everyday for 10 years! She is currently strung with Sadowsky Nickels and I have installed a set of Dunlop straplocks which will be included. This bass would sell for over $2650 new with the work I had done and she will go for $2150.00 Insured for full replacement and shipped to the lower 48 in a Sadowsky Form Fitted Modern case which is a significant upgrade to the Ultra Lite Case and is the case the NYCs used to come in. I Guarantee you will not find a better MV5 PERIOD!

S O L D ! ! ! - Next up is a FLAWLESS Sadowsky RV5 with absolutely NO Issues at all! This could pass as brand new! Great Setup and plays effortlessly! Weight is about 9 lbs and she has NO VTC. Currently strung with Sadowsky Nickels and has Dunlops as well. This one will go for $1900 shipped in the original Sadowsky Ultralite case and insured for Full Replacement value to the Lower 48.

Pics:

[​IMG][/IMG]

[​IMG][/IMG]

[​IMG][/IMG]

[​IMG][/IMG]

[​IMG][/IMG]

S O L D ! ! ! - Last but certainly not least is an AWESOME Lakland US Bob Glaub with an unbelievable Birdseye Board! This bass is essentially BRAND NEW and has never been out of my house! It has NO ISSUES at all and is all P bass! It growls like a mofo and is thick and fat as any P I have ever heard. It has an exceptional setup and plays like a dream. These list at $3400 and sell for about $2380. This particular bass has a VERY RARE and very nice Birdseye Maple 1.75" Board. She is strung with Sadowsky Nickels and has Dunlops which I will include and will go for $2200 shipped in a REALLY nice Lakland US hardshell Case and insured for full replacement to the lower 48.

Pics:

[​IMG][/IMG]

[​IMG][/IMG]

[​IMG][/IMG]

[​IMG][/IMG]

[​IMG][/IMG]

[​IMG][/IMG]

[​IMG][/IMG]

[​IMG][/IMG]

[​IMG][/IMG]

[​IMG][/IMG]

Sorry I can't get a pic that does the Birdseye Justice!!!

I am not interested in any trades but I would consider an Alleva-Coppolo ONLY! (I have too many now!!) and payment should be by PayPal, Bank Cashier's check or US Postal Money orders only. If you have any questions at all, don't hesitate to PM or ask here! Thanks for looking and God Bless!

Peace,

T

2. basspraiser

basspraiser Jammin for the Lamb! Supporting Member

Dec 8, 2006
    Chicago - NW Burbs
    Bump for a seriously good TBer - Tom.....we NEEEEEEDDDD those pics of the Glaub!!!

3. BassDepot

BassDepot

Apr 17, 2005
    Endorsing Artist: Lakland Bass Guitars
    Love the black one...

4. jokerjkny

jokerjkny

Jan 19, 2002
    NY / NJ / PHL
    dang, i'd be all over this like a cheap suit, if i didnt have my current order on...

5. Bump of lust.

6. MV5 is SOLD to Matt....Thanks Matt!

Peace,

T

7. Senor SQUID

Senor SQUID Guest

Jan 11, 2004
    That was a great one!

8. Pics of the "FLAWLESS Sadowsky RV5 with absolutely NO Issues at all!" please and thanks.

9. Senor SQUID

Senor SQUID Guest

Jan 11, 2004
    Here ya go Tom

10. Senor SQUID

Senor SQUID Guest

Jan 11, 2004
    2 more

11. Senor SQUID

Senor SQUID Guest

Jan 11, 2004
    1 more

12. Hey thanks SQUID You rock Bro!

Peace,

T

13. I am uploading some pics of the Glaub and the RV5 to Photobucket now!

Peace,

T

14. I'm interested. Gotta run to a rehearsal but will be in touch tomorrow. Cheers!

15. Cool...Sorry it is taking so long to upload but they just finished.

Here they come!

Peace,

T

16. casualmadness

casualmadness

Dec 15, 2005
    VA
    Man Tom that Lakland is beautiful! I wish I could afford to take that one off your hands too.

17. Senor SQUID

Senor SQUID Guest

Jan 11, 2004
    a better pick of the birdseye
    [​IMG]

18. casualmadness

casualmadness

Dec 15, 2005
    VA
    Woooo that thing is sexy! I wish I had the bread for it. Not that I regret buying that super sexy black Sadowsky at the top...:D
    But this Glaub is beautiful too.

19. Thanks SQUID! These pics STILL don't do her justice though!

Peace,

T

20. Bump for the RV5. Woulda bought it but traded for Midmoto's UV70. Have recommended your bass to another TBer because it looks to be a beauty. Good luck with the sale!