1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

SOLD FS ONLY: Spector NS 2 with upgraded pickups

Discussion in 'For Sale: Bass Guitars' started by deedub72, Oct 23, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. deedub72

deedub72

Sep 23, 2009
    S. Texas
    This is a great bass, but once again it is once of my backup basses and never gets played. I am not sure of the year, it is a MIK (Korean made) Spector NS 2A with upgraded active Bassline pickups.

The bass shows some signs of player wear but overall it is in good condition, the bass has a few small dings here and there. The bass sounds amazing with the Basslines, far better than the stock pickups that came stock in the bass. I did not do the pickup swap, I got it this way...I did however own another one that was stock and this one killed it.

The pictures pretty much tell it all, these are solid basses and this one os actually pretty light. I do not usually buy any bass that weighs more than 8.5 - 9lbs. The bass hangs well around the neck and is very well balanced.

SOLD

100_2340.

100_2342.

100_2341.

100_2344.

100_2343.

100_2346.

100_2350.

100_2349.

100_2352.

2. PhatBasstard

PhatBasstard Spector Dissector Supporting Member

Feb 3, 2002
    Las Vegas, NV.
    That's a Korean NS2A,
    not a USA NS2.

There is a big difference.
    Your price is in the ballpark though for an NS2A.

3. deedub72

deedub72

Sep 23, 2009
    S. Texas
    I am not familiar with the model designations on these basses, I did however mention in the post that is was an MIK (Made in Korea) NS 2. The price has been reduced to reflect the NS 2A pricing.

Guess I should have done a little extra homework on this one, sorry guys.

I would like to point this out, regardless if it is Korean, American, whatever...it is a great playing and sounding bass.

4. PhatBasstard

PhatBasstard Spector Dissector Supporting Member

Feb 3, 2002
    Las Vegas, NV.
    Yes they are. :D

Free bump.

5. deedub72

deedub72

Sep 23, 2009
    S. Texas
    Sold

Thread Status: