1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

TalkBass.com has been uniting the low end since 1998.  Join us! :)

SOLD FS ONLY - SPECTOR US 9 Volt ONBOARD PREAMP

Discussion in 'For Sale: Amps, Preamps, and Cabinets' started by tommixx, Jan 21, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. If you are reading this you know what it is! This is a brand new in the box US Spector 9 Volt onboard preamp that has never been out of the box. Still in the original packing material and never used. I bought it to go in my Doug Wimbish but never installed it because I LOVE the tone of the bass as is. I have gotten a couple of people interested already so this may not last long. Will ship in the original box to the lower 48 for $285. New these go for $349.00 plus tax and shipping. Save about $75 and buy this one! Thanks for looking and God Bless!

Peace,

T

2. Have had several offers but this is still available. This one is BRAND NEW and you won't find one NEW at this price IME...

Peace,

T

3. This is still available! I leave tomorrow morning for a cruise and won't be back until 2/5 but I am going to try and keep up via WIFI on the ship. If I do not respond to inquiries it means that I am unable to get here. Thanks and I appreciate your patience until I return! Thanks and God Bless!

Peace,

T

4. Latinferno

Latinferno

May 19, 2010
    Lompoc
    PM SENT

5. This one is headed to California! Thanks for looking!

Peace,

T

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.