1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

SOLD FS only: Spotless MIA Jazz Bass with maple neck & tort PG

Discussion in 'For Sale: Bass Guitars' started by ustabawannab, Jun 1, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ustabawannab

ustabawannab Caesar's palace, morning glory, silly human race. Gold Supporting Member

Mar 10, 2006
    Greenfield, WI.
    Changed my mind, didn't buy the RIC. Keeping the JB

Sorry

Just bought an 07 Rickenbacker Amber Fireglo 4003. I need to sell my recently purchased MIA JB.

My local Interstate Music had this brand new '05 model on clearance. Don't know why they had it in inventory so long but it was in spotless condition. I needed a bass because I just sold my JG 4003. The fret edges were a little sharp so I had them dressed and had the luthier set it up with DR Lowbeams. I put the 62 RI Fender 11 hole Tortoise pickguard and thumbrest on. The original white guard is included,too.

The bass sounds, looks and plays perfect. Not a scratch or nick anywhere. (I just had it a month and a half) The factory case and unopened bag of case candy is included. I'm posting it on TB until next Saturday the 9th then it's off to eBay.

$725 via Paypal shipped to anywhere in the lower 48

Front.gif
    neckjpg.gif
    Pickguard.gif
    Back-Headstock.gif
    Back-1.gif
    case-candy.gif

2. rockstarbassist

rockstarbassist Inactive

Apr 30, 2002
    The Woodlands, TX
    Endorsing Artist: HCAF
    Very very nice.
    This is the first J I've seen in a long time that I actually want to buy. :)

How is the action set? Low, medium-low, medium, etc.?

3. ustabawannab

ustabawannab Caesar's palace, morning glory, silly human race. Gold Supporting Member

Mar 10, 2006
    Greenfield, WI.
    The neck is very good. I play pick style and even with the Low Riders it's very bright. More Geddy Lee than Jaco.

Action is medium low. Slight relief on the truss rod. No dead spots. Great sustain. Oh yeah, BTW it does have the S1.

Anyone out there on the fence, check out my feedback on eBay, jfhansen1. I know a few not-so-hot JB's come from the factory, as I said this one needed a little love, too. Please believe me it's all good now. You won't be disappointed. ;)

4. ustabawannab

Mar 10, 2006
    Greenfield, WI.
    Bump

5. Primary

Primary TB Assistant

Here are some related products that TB members are talking about. Clicking on a product will take you to TB’s partner, Primary, where you can find links to TB discussions about these products.

Jan 16, 2021

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.