1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

TalkBass.com has been uniting the low end since 1998.  Join us! :)

FS only: Tech 21 Landmark 600!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Discussion in 'For Sale: Amps, Preamps, and Cabinets' started by JGR, Jan 11, 2012.

1. JGR

JGR The "G" is for Gustav Supporting Member Commercial User

Jun 29, 2006
    Maryland
    President, CEO, CFO, CIO, Chief Engineer, Technician, Janitor - Reiner Amplification
    That's right, the 600, not the 300. I'm considering selling the last of the three I had. Killer amps and you never seen them - not too many made as they were around $1400 new if memory serves. These units are extremely well built (in the USA) and have a massive power supply. Plenty of power with 600 watts into four ohms - very honestly/conservatively rated compared to a lot of the stuff out there. Easily as loud as the M6 Carbine IME. Also includes footswitch (worth $100) which allows you to blend the two channels together so you can run one clean and the other dirty.

Price is $SOLD!, add $10 if you are west of the Mississippi.

photo.

Here's a quick video I made a while back:
    Tech 21 Landmark 600 and SWR 12-Stack 4x12.MOV - YouTube

2. JGR

Jun 29, 2006
    Maryland
    President, CEO, CFO, CIO, Chief Engineer, Technician, Janitor - Reiner Amplification
    BUMP!

3. coronado3

coronado3 Supporting Member

Jun 29, 2008
    Indiana, USA
    weight?

4. JGR

Jun 29, 2006
    Maryland
    40 Lbs - not bad at all (IMO) considering the massive power supply and heavy duty construction.

5. JGR

Jun 29, 2006
    Maryland
    Happy Monday bump!

6. Scootbass1

Scootbass1 Gold Supporting Member

Dec 26, 2009
    Chillicothe, Illinois
    Jonathan, PM sent. I have the funds ready to send your way.
    Peace,
    Mike

7. JGR

Jun 29, 2006
    Maryland
    And SOLD! Thanks Mike!

8. FooHead

FooHead

Jan 27, 2005
    Western Canada
    Congrats on getting an amazing amp! I loves my LM300!

9. Scootbass1

Dec 26, 2009
    Chillicothe, Illinois
    :hyper::hyper::hyper: This thing kills through a Mesa Boogie Diesel 2X15. My Hamer Chaparral Bolt On with EMG's tone is to give a testicle for. The grind is mean with this head and the clean is smooth as silk as well. Can't wait to get to rehearsal to put it through the paces with my 12 string. Very positive feedback forthcoming sir.
    Peace and blessings,
    Mike B.:D:bassist:

10. Scootbass1

Dec 26, 2009
    Chillicothe, Illinois
    :D Thanks FooHead. I had to wait a long time to get one of these. This head has allowed me to shed about sixty pounds off my rack system. I am planning on putting my RPM and original Sansamp rackmount in a four space rack with my Pearce A-3 power amp as my back-up rig.
    Peace,
    Mike B.:bassist: