1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

TalkBass.com has been uniting the low end since 1998.  Join us! :)

SOLD FS only: Tobacco Burst Spector Rebop

Discussion in 'For Sale: Bass Guitars' started by Scootbass1, Aug 17, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Scootbass1

Scootbass1 Gold Supporting Member

Dec 26, 2009
    Chillicothe, Illinois
    Sold local for $500.00

Greetings all, yet another bass to be offered to fund a Spector Euro neck through. I believe this is a 2004 Spector Euro Rebop with an Alder Tobacco Burst finished body front and back. It has EMG 35P/J pickups, Hipshot Ultralite tuners plus a detuner, Spector non-trim Tone Pump pre and Warwick Straplocks. It weighs a tad over seven pounds according to my bathroom scale, so she is the lightest Spector I own. A few minor finish marks along with some minor buckle rash on the back side. The front side is in very good shape finish wise. The bass will also come with the original EMG HZ pickups plus two push/pull 500K pots for series/parallel or coil tapping the HZ pickups. This bass has a lot of the Spector tone plus some of the classic bolt on tonal characteristics. A very different take on the Spector sound, yet still has the fully carved body for that amazing Spector fit against your body. Asking $550.00 foim shipped with a gig bag CONUS only. Paypal preferred.

IMG_20120810_232719.

IMG_20120810_232701.

IMG_20120810_232735.

IMG_20120810_232757.

IMG_20120810_232543.

IMG_20120810_232812.

I apologize for the cell pics. Still haven't found where my wife has placed our digital camera.
    Cheers,
    Mike

2. LimaGuy

LimaGuy The Godfather Supporting Member

Apr 21, 2011
    NY
    Endorsing Artist: Spector Basses
    Great price bump

3. NiteFury

NiteFury Supporting Member

May 12, 2010
    Akron, Oh
    Oh man what a deal! Dude your killing me! I love rebops!

4. Scootbass1

Dec 26, 2009
    Chillicothe, Illinois
    Yup, I have that happen all the time. I asked my doctor and he said there is no cure. Terminal G.A.S. is self inflicted, and when you figure in the addictiveness of Spectors we are the most doomed lot. :D

5. Tostitos

Tostitos

Jan 27, 2011
    Pullman, WA
    This is all the motivation I need to get my P out the door.

In the mean time, bump for a sweet bass!

6. Scootbass1

Dec 26, 2009
    Chillicothe, Illinois
    Apologies, no longer offering hard shell case. I need it for the Euro bass on it's way.
    Peace all,
    Mike

7. studio848

studio848 Supporting Member

Mar 20, 2004
    SoCal, SWFL
    pm'd

8. Scootbass1

Dec 26, 2009
    Chillicothe, Illinois
    PM replied.

9. Scootbass1

Dec 26, 2009
    Chillicothe, Illinois
    And here I go again. Thought I had my G.A.S. satisfied. Well of course not. Found another Spector I just has to acquire. So this fine bass is once again available. $500.00 shipped in a gig bag to your door, boat, dumpster or cave entrance. I have to be firm on the price, my strain of G.A.S. aint cheap. :D
    Cheers,
    Mike

10. Scootbass1

Dec 26, 2009
    Chillicothe, Illinois
    :( Apologies folks, but my usual shipping place is no longer shipping UPS due to a one pound difference between the UPS store scale and the shippers scale. That amount to less than a dollar difference in shipping cost. And that was after they had been to the UPS store and were complaining about the high cost of using their service So now I am now going to have to go to the UPS Store or FedEx/Kinko's. This why I am increasing my asking price.

See it only takes one cheap self centered individual to ruin a good thing. :mad:

Peace all,
    Mike

11. Scootbass1

Dec 26, 2009
    Chillicothe, Illinois
    On hold pending local sale.

12. Scootbass1

Dec 26, 2009
    Chillicothe, Illinois
    And this bird has flown. Local sale is complete.
    Peace to all who were interested in this bass.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.