1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

TalkBass.com has been uniting the low end since 1998.  Join us! :)

SOLD FS Only: Trace Elliot MP11 w/Footswitch and Trace Elliot RA600SX Power Amp

Discussion in 'For Sale: Amps, Preamps, and Cabinets' started by bassboy01, Mar 10, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. bassboy01

bassboy01 SpectorWorld.com

Nov 28, 2003
    Oklahoma
    You are looking a posting for one of the hardest to find and incredible sounding midi-bass preamps made by Trace Elliot in their hay day. These were used by many huge bands like: Genesis, The Who, Phish, Skid Row, George Michael and Madonna. The coolest thing about this preamp is that you can program the input as well as the output for each preset. This means, if you are you using more then one bass and they have different outputs you can get them all to have the same volume. This comes in very handy when you are playing and must make bass changes quickly. There are 20 presets, so lots of tones can be stored in this preamp. Of course all are changeable.

The RA600SX power amp is a stereo power amp that is rated at 600 watts. It can be ran in mono mode with just a push of a button located on the front panel.

One of the hardest things to find with the preamp is the MP11 foot controller. Most of the times you find the MP11 there is no foot switch. The foot switch comes in very hand while playing. Not only can you change your preset but you can also change the volume if needed. This is a must have!!

I paid over $5000 for this set-up in the 90's and it still kills!!! This rig is much more then I need now days. There are no issues at all with this system.

The price is $1995. NO trades!!!

MP11 Small.

PM me if you need more photos.

2. bassboy01

Nov 28, 2003
    Oklahoma
    Sunday bump.

BTW: This is from my private collection. This is not through the store.

3. Jerry Ziarko

Jerry Ziarko Supporting Member

Feb 23, 2003
    Rochester, NY
    It was hurting my neck bump :D
    MP11Small_zps20d1f7f9.

4. bassboy01

Nov 28, 2003
    Oklahoma
    Thanks Jerry!

5. rtav

rtav Millionaire Stuntman, Half-Jackalope Supporting Member

Dec 12, 2008
    Chicago, IL
    OMG that is GORGEOUS! If I only had the $$$... wow!

6. bassboy01

Nov 28, 2003
    Oklahoma
    Price reduction. Now $1500 Feel free to e-mail me at: toddcooke@yahoo.com or PM me here on TB with any questions you might have.

No trades, please!

7. bassboy01

Nov 28, 2003
    Oklahoma
    Weekend bump for a great amp!

8. bassboy01

Nov 28, 2003
    Oklahoma
    Price reduced to $1250.

Thread Status: