1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

TalkBass.com has been uniting the low end since 1998.  Join us! :)

SOLD FS ONLY - TRANS RED ALLEVA COPPOLO BOOKER KING SIGNATURE MODEL - ONE OF ONLY 2 MADE

Discussion in 'For Sale: Bass Guitars' started by tommixx, Apr 27, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. I have been playing my 3 TS LG5 and this bass for a couple of weeks now trying to decide which one to keep. It is SOOOOOOO Hard to decide but I have decided that the Dalbergia boarded LG5 is just to special to let it go. Therefore this beauty is going to have to go. I am going to have to relocate down to Wilmington, NC and I am having to lighten the load significantly. Be sure and watch for other sales here as I have a LOT of stuff that will have to go pretty soon.

This is one of only 2 Alleva Coppolo Booker King Signature Models in existence. The other is owned by Booker King himself. This bass is FABULOUS!!!! She is a Transparent Red Finish with a matching headstock AND Matching Paint on the back of the neck!!! She has an Ash Body and an ASH neck with a Maple board. She is very clear and punchy sounding...Think Marcus Miller with some heft and a LOT of punch and you got it. She weighs in at just under 10 lbs but does not feel that heavy to me. I usually like basses in the 8 to 9 lb range but this one does not bother me at all and I think the little extra weight gives that heft to the tone. She plays like butter and the few other people who have played her have all wanted to buy her but she is just out of their price range. New these go for nearly $5,000 and there is about a 6 month or so wait. I will let her go for $3600 Shipped in the Original PRO TEC case she came with to the lower 48 states. She is wearing Sadowsky Blue Nickels and I have installed a set of Dunlop Strap Locks that will go with her...Here are some pics....

[​IMG][/IMG]

[​IMG][/IMG]

[​IMG][/IMG]

[​IMG][/IMG]

[​IMG][/IMG]

[​IMG][/IMG]

[​IMG][/IMG]

[​IMG][/IMG]

[​IMG][/IMG]

[​IMG][/IMG]

[​IMG][/IMG]

The Pictures really do not do her justice but they never do. I am NOT interested in ANY trades at all and I will not take regular PayPal unless it is PayPal E-check. Money Orders or Major Bank Cashier check is also acceptable. I appreciate you taking the time to look!

NO TRADES
    NO REGULAR PAYPAL
    E-CHECK (PayPal E-Check OK)
    US POSTAL MONEY ORDER
    BANK MONEY ORDER
    MAJOR BANK CASHIER CHECK

Thanks and God Bless!

Peace,

T

2. mattygbass

mattygbass Supporting Member

Apr 1, 2008
    Stafford Springs, CT
    WOW, thats a hot bass!!

good luck with the sale tom

3. kobass

kobass Supporting Member

Nov 3, 2003
    Outside Boston
    :eek::eek::eek:

Awesome bass at a great price!

Free bump for ya, Tom.

4. Hollow Man

Hollow Man Supporting Member

Apr 28, 2003
    Springfield, VA
    Gorgeous bass, and they don't come much rarer. Good luck.

5. Dr Funk

Dr Funk "If you ain't appearing then you be disappearing" Supporting Member

My oh my Tom, that's just beautiful! :eek:

6. Thanks guys! PMs returned...

Peace,

T

7. On hold pending payment....

Peace,

T

8. E-Check payment is processing..she is headed to her new home tomorrow!! Thanks for looking and the great PMs I got about her! God Bless!

:hyper:

Peace,

T

9. S O L D !!!

Peace,

T

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.