1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

TalkBass.com has been uniting the low end since 1998.  Join us! :)

SOLD FS only: Traynor YBA-200 all tube amp

Discussion in 'For Sale: Amps, Preamps, and Cabinets' started by HaPpYfAcE, May 1, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Traynor: SOLD locally
    Dr. Bass 115: SOLD

I've figured out what i'm going to do for a portable rig, so i'd like to sell this outright. No trades, please. Remade thread to reflect that in the title.

I'm willing to meet up within a 250 mile (road distance) radius from zip 80951. I wouldn't charge extra if you wanted to meet up since it's easier to put it in my car and drive somewhere. PM me and we can figure out the cost w/o shipping, if needed.

This pair sounds very nice together. I really, really like the tube head. This one has upgraded preamp and power tubes; the specifics are listed in the original thread -> http://www.talkbass.com/forum/showthread.php?t=532874. Both of them weigh right around 40-45 pounds by my estimation, but if necessary i can try to get a better estimate from a $10 bathroom scale.

Both items are in great shape...The cab has a white scuff from me carrying it down the steps at home, but the coating is all intact. The cab is the 600w 8ohm ceramic model. It gets very loud with the Traynor, which puts out 200w at 4 and 8 ohms (the ohm rating is switchable between 4 and 8 on the amp). The amp is 2 ohm stable...you would run it in the 4 ohm setting.

Here's a pic of the head/cab from a local meet-up. Sterling not for sale unless you're paying what i paid! lol.
    25apr_TB_meetup.

2. Dude, it is *killing* me that you're selling that 115LF, and at that price. I'd be all over it... if I hadn't just gotten one.

Bumperoonies,

-jb

3. Well i got it for a good price, so i'm passing along the savings. :p Ideally, i'd like to sell it as a package, but hey, you could stack this one with the one you just got!

:)

4. squarewave

squarewave Supporting Member

Jun 16, 2004
    Iowa City, Iowa USA
    PM sent on the cab.

5. Tony-bobs

Tony-bobs

Aug 19, 2008
    Spearfish, SD
    I would be on that like stink on poo, and I could easily meet you, but i know my wife would put the kabosh faster than I could ask her for the money... good luck on you sale!

6. You just have to tell her you're getting it...don't ask! :ninja:

and let me know what she says! hehehe.

:bag:

PM's replied. Packing is going to be an estimated $37, so that amount plus shipping cost and i'll round it down a little, most likely. Shipping companies are slamming the big packages with 'dimensional weight' these days.

7. Tony-bobs

Tony-bobs

Aug 19, 2008
    Spearfish, SD
    well she's set to deliver within the next two weeks, so I think she might just hurt me rather than answer

8. Alright, updated first post to reflect packing and shipping costs. Willing to work with you on price if you're buying both.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.