1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

TalkBass.com has been uniting the low end since 1998.  Join us! :)

SOLD FS ONLY - UNIQUE ACCUGROOVE EL WHAPPO

Discussion in 'For Sale: Amps, Preamps, and Cabinets' started by tommixx, Apr 27, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. I have to relocate to Wilmington, NC soon and I am having to sell a bunch of gear to downsize and make the move. This is my Accugroove El Whappo. its a couple years old, in good condition, and has No functional issues whatsoever. Sounds amazing! Instead of the usual black carpet, mine has a pro spray finish, similar to what you'd find on high end touring cabs like EAW. I really like the finish, its way low maintenance; easier to clean, doesn't retain smoke odor or miscellanious bar aroma.

Comes with Accugroove cover and casters.

I would be willing to deliver it within 250 miles or so of area code 23970 as it will be very expensive to box and ship. I am looking for $750 CASH MONEY to move it quickly so I don't have to haul it back to Wilmington!!! Thanks for looking!

[​IMG][/IMG]

[​IMG][/IMG]

[​IMG][/IMG]

NO TRADES!
    NO PAYPAL UNLESS E-CHECK
    BANK CHECK OK
    US POSTAL MONEY ORDERS ARE OK

Peace,

T

2. Marcus Willett

Marcus Willett

Feb 8, 2005
    Palm Bay, FL
    Endorsing Artist: Bag End - Dean Markley - Thunderfunk
    Damn that's a good deal...wish I was closer

3. Me too....LOL!

Peace,

T

4. Man that's a good price. Somebody should pick this up pretty quick.

5. I know what you mean...Half price C H E A P ! ! ! !

Peace,

T

6. Kael

Kael

Dec 26, 2004
    Oklahoma City
    Seems to me I read a post a while back where you were raving about the tone of a db750 through your ElWhappo and mentioned something along the lines that if you could only remember that tone you'd never look for another rig again and be GAS free. Consider this a friendly reminder.

On a slightly relateed note, if I can recall reading that then evidently I spend too much time on TB (my amazing reading retention skills aside).

7. That is STILL true...the only problem is that I am using inears 100% of the time now and this is taking up a HUGE chunk of real estate in my tiny apartment!! LOL...I am also about to move into an even smaller place down in Wilmington, NC and I have GOT to get rid of a LOT of stuff. I am having a case made that holds a pair of Aggie DB112s and a 12 space rack (that holds the DB750 I can not get rid of again!!) and that will only come out of the truck for outside gigs and when we do shows where we will not have our in ear rig with us. I love the heft and the tone that I get out of the EW and the DB750 but I do not have the opportunity to enjoy that goodness as much as I would like. It is also very difficult to get another EW out on the road but it is relatively easy to get Aggie cabs so I am making the switch over to the Aggies. Still a great cab and I have much love for it!!!!

Peace,

T

8. Been on the road a few days bumpola...

Peace,

T

9. Bump to the top...

Peace,

T

10. My DB750 is now also for sale in a separate thread for anyone loving the El Whappo/DB750 rig....PM me for a package deal if the mood strikes you...

Peace,

T

11. Bumpola...

Peace,

T

12. PMs replied....

Peace,

T

13. jady

jady

Jul 21, 2006
    Modesto, CA
    Great price!!!!!!!!!!

I wish I had some dough yo

14. J.Wolf

J.Wolf Gear Reviewer - Bass Musician Magazine Supporting Member

Apr 29, 2003
    Asheville, NC
    This is such an awesome cab, I wish I could buy it back from you Tom! I hope all is well, and that your move goes smoothly. Now someone buy this stinkin cabinet!!

15. Thanks Jake! I have to stop myself from pulling the AD for this and the DB750 everyday!! I want to keep them but I do not have the room and I need to free up the cash for my move....It is definitely the best rig I have ever played!!! My favorite of all time!

Peace,

T

16. Dr Funk

Dr Funk "If you ain't appearing then you be disappearing" Supporting Member

I've been wanting one of these for a while now.
    But I'm a tad more than 250 miles away...

17. banditcosmo

banditcosmo Supporting Member

Jul 12, 2002
    Charlottesville, Va.
    How would this cab sound/work with the small D-class amps like a LMII or a GK MB2-500 ?

18. Unfortunately I am the wrong guy to ask...Probably great but I have never done it. Maybe somebody else can chime in??

Peace,

T

19. B U M P

Peace,

T

20. Been gone a few days...

Peace,

T

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.