1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

SOLD FS Only: Yamaha BBNE2 Nathan East model - Black

Discussion in 'For Sale: Bass Guitars' started by jkidd74, Sep 29, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. jkidd74

jkidd74

Mar 28, 2008
    Redwood City, CA
    Hey All,

I am a relatively new and inactive member of the forum, but from the huge knowledge base here, i always come here first for information and opinions! Its been a great resource!

So i have made a decision to part ways with my BBNE2. I do not play it much anymore (been reverting back to my good 'ol american P Bass) and honestly there are so many different tones that i drive myself crazy trying to dial it in just right.

I got this about 3 years ago, and I am the second owner. The bass is beautiful, except of one area where it was dropped and the body was gouged on the back side at the top (not caused by me). You can not see this from the front and does not effect tone. Please see the pics for more detail.

Also, when i received this bass, there was a Yamaha B1D Midi pick-up and module mounted to the bass. the pick-up was mounted between the bridge and bridge pick-up. there are 2 small holes where it was mounted. The control module was mounted via velcro near the knobs and left no damage when i removed it. I will include this with the bass.

Also included in the original hard shell case.

I saw a used one of these for sale at a local music shop last year, but other than that, i have not seen many for sale. I looked online and they still sell for $2400. I am asking $1500 shipped. I am pretty firm on this, but may entertain reasonable offers. Also, i am not looking for trades.

Includes: bass, cases, Midi pickup and control module

Attached Files:

2. jkidd74

jkidd74

Mar 28, 2008
    Redwood City, CA
    Some additional pics

Attached Files:

3. jkidd74

jkidd74

Mar 28, 2008
    Redwood City, CA
    More Pics

Attached Files:

4. fishtx

fishtx Supporting Member

Mar 30, 2007
    Dallas, TX
    Endorsing Artist: Genzler Amplification/Spector Basses/Mojo Hand FX
    Oh man...I'd love to get one of these...but would really like a white one...

Good luck !!!

5. jkidd74

jkidd74

Mar 28, 2008
    Redwood City, CA
    yeah i love the white as well...looks great on stage. but even the black looks great...every time i used to bring it out at the rehersal space i would get a lot of oohs and ahhs from people who never have seen one before....must be the gold on the black...quite stunning!

6. Humblerumble

Humblerumble

Feb 22, 2004
    VA.
    Bump for a very nice bass. I love mine!

7. jkidd74

jkidd74

Mar 28, 2008
    Redwood City, CA
    Bump with some additional pics.

Attached Files:

8. jkidd74

jkidd74

Mar 28, 2008
    Redwood City, CA
    Hoping this can go to a fellow TBer before I have to result to ebay. $1400 Shipped

9. jkidd74

jkidd74

Mar 28, 2008
    Redwood City, CA
    Bump

10. lvsjr

lvsjr Guest

Aug 19, 2006
    Would you trade for a brand new Fender Victor Bailey 5?

11. jkidd74

jkidd74

Mar 28, 2008
    Redwood City, CA
    sorry, i am not looking to trade, but if you would like to make me an offer, send me a PM. thanks!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.